Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Went to tarot reader to inquire

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date

Go?

• Volcel if you don’t

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Fuck no, tf u doing?!

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Abt a class she offers on a biweekly basis. She claims lots of toilets attend, seemingly hinting at something. Do I go anyway to just end up shunned?

Your choice tbh

Just go tbh, seems interesting

do not go outside if you are incel

Do it. Tarot women love cock.

Go4it.bro

Try to get your weiny roastied!

Just keep in mind that psychic bitches are often psycho too.

I can read tarot and idk how it would help anyone ascend

Tarot card reading is a good place to meet foids because the ones that believe in magic don't care about looks! :feelskek:

Have you ever received a reading? I don't know if tarot divination is legit tbh

Why would you waste you're money on that shouldve just bought games instead

Why would you waste you're money on that shouldve just bought games instead
Can use the knowledge as an investment and charge to do readings of my own later down the road as she said many of her students have went on to do just that:feelsthink:

Can use the knowledge as an investment and charge to do readings of my own later down the road as she said many of her students have went on to do just that:feelsthink:
Everything you need to learn is here buddy boyo

Go and post the results of your adventure

Nobody wants readings from an ulgy fuck, they'll walk out of the room after they see your face, a better investment would be....... an actual financial investment

You can't capitalize on things related to "in person manipulation" if you are ugly, you can't misdirect someones attention or thoughts if they are distracted by how unattractive you are and don't even want to talk to you

Nobody wants readings from an ulgy fuck, they'll walk out of the room after they see your face, a better investment would be....... an actual financial investment

You can't capitalize on things related to "in person manipulation" if you are ugly, you can't misdirect someones attention or thoughts if they are distracted by how unattractive you are and don't even want to talk to you
I also work the stock market:feelsokman:

Seems like a waste of time to me