Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to outdoor mall, got mogged to oblivion.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Went for a long ass jog and walk today to both leanmaxx and clear my head and walked through a large public outdoor mall before I realized how full of normies it was and brutal reality that kept getting mogged left and right. I think I only saw one guy below 6ft and all of then had that lean tall physique and were in groups like packs of fkn wolves, all of them had a 6/10 face minimum.

It was absolute suifuel getting mogged and trapped this badly, most if these guys are my age. I'm 6'1 5/10 face but large frame and hopefully with surgery and gymaxxing I' ll at least be on thier level. Might be cope but at this point it' s one of the only ideals motivating me to grind at work and exercise

You have hope unlike many here given those stats. If I had your stats, I would have ascended by now. Sadly God is a filthy nigger and has cursed me with midget DNA.