Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went to my second therapy appointment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
As you guys know, i made a post few weeks ago talking about visiting therapy and wondered why many incels are against therapy. I booked another appointment with him to visit him again, but, am not going to lie, i was expecting much more and was disappointed. The guy just gave me generic advice like go out and make friends JFL. I told him my issues with women, bullying, abuse, making friends, my looks and how i can't connect with others and he just gave me your typical generic IT advice that i need to join a club :feelsseriously:

I still haven't sworn off therapy completely but i understand now why many incels are against it. Though you should still at least try it before swearing it off and i hope other incels stop discourage others from trying out.

Therapist = friend prostitute

Psychology is not a real science.

hookers are cheaper than therapists

It's not like many Incels are against therapy because they want to stay Incel (perhaps the Fakcels, jfl), but because Therapy just does not have applicable solutions for us as you discovered. My therapist also said the same typical bullshit like joining clubs, being more confident, "what makes you an Incel" type of questions that I keep on answering and re-answering.

:bluepill::bluepill:

This is why whenever Redditors at IncelTears say the same ol shit advice like being confident and joining clubs, it's not like we never thought of it before.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If they don't give you jewpills, then it's a waste.

As you guys know, i made a post few weeks ago talking about visiting therapy and wondered why many incels are against therapy. I booked another appointment with him to visit him again, but, am not going to lie, i was expecting much more and was disappointed. The guy just gave me generic advice like go out and make friends JFL. I told him my issues with women, bullying, abuse, making friends, my looks and how i can't connect with others and he just gave me your typical generic IT advice that i need to join a club :feelsseriously:

I still haven't sworn off therapy completely but i understand now why many incels are against it. Though you should still at least try it before swearing it off and i hope other incels stop discourage others from trying out.
Just GET out there!

Therapy only helps for normie problems. Where’s that cel that spams his normie problems are not the same as incel problems thread

I don't like the rapist.

It makes me feel

Dirty

Inside.

Back in high school, I went to therapy for the first time following me having a terrible time in school because of my oneitis. I eventually got over it all, but for reasons separate from therapy. I don't remember anything from those sessions, except for the one session early on where I had a therapist with huge tits. After another oneitis incident during my first semester of college, I went into therapy again, and my family basically forced me to stay in therapy longer than I wanted or needed to be in there. Regardless, I still don't remember a single thing of substance from there, nothing that helped me at all.

I really don't get why people, women in particular, are so obsessed with therapy like it's a miracle treatment. I've tried it multiple times and it just isn't for me, I'd rather deal with these problems on my own instead of having someone say stuff. It's fine if therapy isn't your thing, I just don't get this whole culture around forcing people to go to therapy for problems that therapy frankly won't solve.

I was never medicated for psychological issues at all, but if your goal is to get a prescription, then by all means go to therapy. I'm sure therapy, like all things, started as a noble endeavor that ended up being turned into a total grift.

I remember your first post