Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to Gamestop today

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Had to pick up some copium :feelsLSD:

This foid was working there, I like to avoid any and all interaction with foids when possible, but when buying shit it is sometimes not an option.

Short cut hair dyed obnoxious orange, dandruff, chubby, turbo giga sperg. She was working at gamestop so it is somewhat a given she would be that type of person.

It is a shame you know these whores are still insanely picky with their men. It is getting lonely, I am 23, and seeing these autistic foids makes me think may just have a chance just for the blackpill to snap me back into reality realizing they would rather be tortured as opposed to even give me a chance.

I try to avoid the feeling of loneliness, try and see myself above all the normie shit like relationships, but it is hard to ignore.

I need to stop going outside :feelscry:

Had to pick up some copium :feelsLSD:

This foid was working there, I like to avoid any and all interaction with foids when possible, but when buying shit it is sometimes not an option.

Short cut hair dyed obnoxious orange, dandruff, chubby, turbo giga sperg. She was working at gamestop so it is somewhat a given she would be that type of person.

It is a shame you know these whores are still insanely picky with their men. It is getting lonely, I am 23, and seeing these autistic foids makes me think may just have a chance just for the blackpill to snap me back into reality realizing they would rather be tortured as opposed to even give me a chance.

I try to avoid the feeling of loneliness, try and see myself above all the normie shit like relationships, but it is hard to ignore.

I need to stop going outside :feelscry:
You should have tried ascending.

Avoiding interactions with women is why I buy my games digital whenever I can.

Avoiding interactions with women is why I buy my games digital whenever I can.
Same, I do a lot of online ordering but stupidly some companies do releases that are only available in the physical store.

I’d rather be alone than date those kind of disgusting subhuman

I’d rather be alone than date those kind of disgusting subhuman
To be honest I would prefer dating a foid as I described as we would share similar interest vs. dating a very attractive foid that enjoys going out to parties constantly, which I would despise.

Thing is both are insanely picky and I don't meet the requirements for either.

Same, I do a lot of online ordering but stupidly some companies do releases that are only available in the physical store.
Who does that anymore? Are you talking about special editions?

Who does that anymore? Are you talking about special editions?
Pokemon releases event codes for their games, but they only release the codes on physical cards distributed to some stores that you need to go in and ask for.

Pokemon releases event codes for their games, but they only release the codes on physical cards distributed to some stores that you need to go in and ask for.
Oh I see. I haven't played Pokemon since the original version of Sun.

If you want to get banned from your local gamestop and known as the "ugly creep who really thought he had a chance" go for it, but i'll pass.
If she was hot I’d go behind the register and rail her.

"Thank you for shopping at MY store."
Said the shareholder.

having hope is a fakecel scum trait
I agree you see people on here saying they ask foids out all the time irl and have online dating setup, if you still have so much hope clearly you aren't bad looking or else you would know trying is futile and a waste of time.

What games did you get?

GameStop has the ugliest foids and you are right they all look the same. overweight dyed hair emos who still get 500 likes on tinder

I JUST WANT TO FUCK A FEMALE GAMESTOP WORKER FOR STANDING THERE ACTING ALL NERDY

GameStop has the ugliest foids and you are right they all look the same. overweight dyed hair emos who still get 500 likes on tinder
THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCK FOR SHORT ETHNIC LOSERS

What games did you get?
I was trying to get the Genesect event code for Pokemon Sword but the foid said she "couldn't give out codes till she heard from head office" so I have to go back again tomorrow.

Ended up getting 12 Pokemon Booster packs to have something to do in the afternoon.

I was trying to get the Genesect event code for Pokemon Sword but the foid said she "couldn't give out codes till she heard from head office" so I have to go back again tomorrow.

Ended up getting 12 Pokemon Booster packs to have something to do in the afternoon.
anything good in the boosters?

anything good in the boosters?
Bro... No. Literally the worst luck I have ever had opening cards I got fuck all I swear today has been cursed for me.

Stopped reading at "femcel"

I never have and never will, it is too embarrassing of an interaction that I already know how it will turn out.
Isn't is scary how being black pilled can basically let you predict the future with a high degree of accuracy regarding certain things?

Isn't is scary how being black pilled can basically let you predict the future with a high degree of accuracy regarding certain things?
It's not even funny at this point
45106.jpg

I knew i was likely to remain alone when I was 12 back in 2006. The BP was not even invented. :dafuckfeels:

It's not even funny at this point
45106.jpg

I knew i was likely to remain alone when I was 12 back in 2006. The BP was not even invented. :dafuckfeels:
The term wasn't invented, but the truth had always existed.

:yes: