Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Went to court today lol

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
All the lawyers were literally tall Chads and the defendants (us) were subhumans sitting in the seats. One of the foid translators was pregnant and I couldn't help but giggle to myself imagining Chad pumping her with cum not too long ago jfl

This kind of setting will force u to swallow a blackpill. It's over

Crimecel
Crimemaxxing :feelsokman:

Just remember when speaking to a foid, that dick has come in contact with her mouth, and she most likely has swallowed cum at some point :lul:
Not really. 1 incident I regret now. Never again
Goodluck in the case:feelsokman:

Had a similar experience in court earlier this year. The lawyers were Chads and all tall as fuck and all the criminals that I was sitting with were low inhib maxxed Tryones, Chadlites, and psycho Brads. This chadlite in front of me was being accused by his wife of burning her son with cigarettes and sticking his head in the toilet, and also beating the shit out of her. It's crazy how cruel sex havers are isn't it. Never heard of an incel doing any of those things

Had a similar experience in court earlier this year. The lawyers were Chads and all tall as fuck and all the criminals that I was sitting with were low inhib maxxed Tryones, Chadlites, and psycho Brads. This chadlite in front of me was being accused by his wife of burning her son with cigarettes and sticking his head in the toilet, and also beating the shit out of her. It's crazy how cruel sex havers are isn't it. Never heard of an incel doing any of those things
what did you do:feelstrash:?

Was falsely accused of some bs. Had to get a lawyer and ended up spending thousands of dollars, I have no friends so I know nothing about how to get a good lawyer. I just googled for some and chose a law office. Everything went well and I have no criminal charges

Damn bro sounds just like the courtroom i was in today. All the attorneys were tall Chads, the prosecutors were all normie foids, the defendants were all subhuman. A Tyrone sitting in front of me and a couple of white subhumans sitting next to me. 1 chink bitch was getting arraigned for driving recklessly, Figures!!
Was falsely accused of some bs. Had to get a lawyer and ended up spending thousands of dollars, I have no friends so I know nothing about how to get a good lawyer. I just googled for some and chose a law office. Everything went well and I have no criminal charges

That's FUCKING BRUTAL. Falsely accused and drained of your money in court fees. Fuck this clown world

Damn bro sounds just like the courtroom i was in today. All the attorneys were tall Chads, the prosecutors were all normie foids, the defendants were all subhuman. A Tyrone sitting in front of me and a couple of white subhumans sitting next to me. 1 chink bitch was getting arraigned for driving recklessly, Figures!!
Lol yeah, every time I looked at my lawyer I was like damn this guy has been living the good life. Omega watch, expensive suit, 6ft, blonde hair, mid 30s, nice glasses. Here I am short, ugly, giant beard, and sitting next to some unfriendly people

I don't know shit about legal stuff either, no friends as well. Luckily i kinda got walked through today with no effort. I'm super low IQ

I don't know shit about legal stuff either, no friends as well. Luckily i kinda got walked through today with no effort. I'm super low IQ
Same I was clueless the whole time, I just did whatever my lawyer said and that was that.

Lol 50 bluepillers :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

SUCK MY COCK

I was in court once but I was not arrested. Ugly people tend to get involved in court dealings.

All the lawyers were literally tall Chads and the defendants (us) were subhumans sitting in the seats.
Only an idiot still doesn't realize that cucked laws only apply to non chad men, which is why non cucks must refuse to pay taxes.

Making chad do your work at court is based tbh

I can't cope anymore. Chads get everything in life, meanwhile the criminals and victims are all subhumans who never stood a chance.

Brutal.

I can see why criminal defense lawyers and divorce lawyers would have more Chads amongst them, since they go to trial very often.

Corporate law has more subhumans.

It's natural for lawyers to be tall Chads, it's just natural selection.

An incel lawyer would never win a case even if he had tons of evidence and the law backing his arguments. The judge would just look at his subhuman face and give the W to the other lawyer instantly. In jury trials the situation is 100 times worse.

That's why incels are weeded out quickly, and only the Chads remain. If you're ever facing trial you'd better hire a Chad lawyer and let him do all the work, otherwise you might end up going to prison even if you're innocent.