Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a warehouse for a job and told them to fuck off

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Some recruiter called me if I was interested in a warehouse job; interview was not necessary and they told me that I just need to sign the contract and I can start working on next week. I didn't lose anything by going and checking it out, but then I got the hell out of there before signing the contract when I saw how really it was. Aparently the company had outsourced a lot of labor to Romania (they did the interviews there even if the work was in Spain) and 90% of my colleagues would be Romanians without higher education that didn't speak Spanish and most likely would gang against me in case there was a dispute. The hours were long and the pay wasn't good enough to justify the possible communication issues and conflicts I would have. Also they didn't let you have your phone and your backpack with you, you had to leave them on a shitty locker so I assumed theft there was rampant too. I made a shitty excuse like my commute was too long and I wouldn't be able to be there in time because I rely on public transport (lie, because I have a car) and I walked away. Fuck that job I have decency.

A job full of wealthmogging and likely phenomogging MTN trade workers disparaging and belittling you behind your back while you wageslave for less than ideal pay for most of your day? :feelsUgh:

No thanks; do you have any other skills/a degree you could use in employment? :feelssus: