Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a theme park with three foids

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
It was a group of three girls and four guys including me. We were at a theme park and one of the foids there kept making fun of us saying that we were short. She said that she was going to get with a guy minimum 6ft, Yada Yada...even though she was a sub five landwhale. The others joined in too. Only one of the guys in the group was a tall fag, so he got spared.
Anyway, later on she kept insisting she wanted wanted get Indian food that was inside the park. So we went to the restaurant and she was complaining about the prices. I joked about her being cheap just like an Indian.
Later on we said how we were going to make plans to go to another ride and one of the foids there said "how about I leave" and the others were like "I'm thinking of leaving too." Just being complete bitches. I said in a joking way to the landwhale: "alright then gtfo here!" Then she went apeshit and started yelling at me saying that she was fed up with my attitude towards her, even though she had been making fun of us the whole time. I tried to be apologetic by saying I was just playing with her, but she refused. Then everyone just left.

After all of this happened I texted the group chat with my boys and told them I don't know who invited those girls but I didn't want to hang out with them again because they were disrespecting us the whole time.
I saw one of the foids at my job later on and she looked at me ashamed and kind of ran away from me. I'm guessing the guy who invited them told them what I had said in the chat.

These bitches expect ugly men to just take their bad behavior.

It's so common

the 3 foids need to be raped in Minecraft and they need to keep their bastards now that the abortions are banned :feelzez:

Next time speak up right away. Don't give them an inch

These bitches aint nothin but hoes and tricks :lul: they all need to be stoned to death, no exceptions.

All they need is spEcial tReatment

Yeah last time I went shopping I hear a bunch of 5/10 foids talking in such an entitled way about boyfriends and asking one of the foids if the guy she is seeing is tall or not. Fucking landwhale deserves a 4/10 5’6 guy but they all want tallfag prettyboys :feelswhat:

Yeah last time I went shopping I hear a bunch of 5/10 foids talking in such an entitled way about boyfriends and asking one of the foids if the guy she is seeing is tall or not. Fucking landwhale deserves a 4/10 5’6 guy but they all want tallfag prettyboys :feelswhat:
See them too every fucking day on the bus or train. Tall looksmaxxxed chad with a small, fat landwhale. They get to have the time of their lives while their looksmatch rots away in his room. Sub5 women should be forced to only date Sub5 men:feelsEhh: [in the game Minecraft, I condome all acts of violence]

Never apologize. Never give them any ground that they don't deserve. Honestly should have left the minute they started the shit talk but I get it every youngcel needs their first learning experience.

I liked the game on snes as a kid

that's why I'm g
It was a group of three girls and four guys including me. We were at a theme park and one of the foids there kept making fun of us saying that we were short. She said that she was going to get with a guy minimum 6ft, Yada Yada...even though she was a sub five landwhale. The others joined in too. Only one of the guys in the group was a tall fag, so he got spared.
Anyway, later on she kept insisting she wanted wanted get Indian food that was inside the park. So we went to the restaurant and she was complaining about the prices. I joked about her being cheap just like an Indian.
Later on we said how we were going to make plans to go to another ride and one of the foids there said "how about I leave" and the others were like "I'm thinking of leaving too." Just being complete bitches. I said in a joking way to the landwhale: "alright then gtfo here!" Then she went apeshit and started yelling at me saying that she was fed up with my attitude towards her, even though she had been making fun of us the whole time. I tried to be apologetic by saying I was just playing with her, but she refused. Then everyone just left.

After all of this happened I texted the group chat with my boys and told them I don't know who invited those girls but I didn't want to hang out with them again because they were disrespecting us the whole time.
I saw one of the foids at my job later on and she looked at me ashamed and kind of ran away from me. I'm guessing the guy who invited them told them what I had said in the chat.

These bitches expect ugly men to just take their bad behavior.
oing ER

mogs me at hanging out with women