Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a date today. Allcels gtfih! MUST WATCH CONTENT

But it was a public indoor place. Crimes are off the table.
Until they say "hey man, you wanna get in our car and take this someplace private?"

Look man I get that you're a glass-half-full guy, and that's why you went back to university as a 50-something, unironically thinking that beautiful 19yos were going to invite you to party with them and fuck them. And I have some real admiration for the optimistic and pure spirit it must take to operate like that.

But let's be real. Who brings another guy to a date? Nobody. That's who. If they were looking for another m for a mmf 3some they would have made that clear.

Last edited:
You're so paranoid.
Cautions =/= paranoid.
The whole thing about coming to a date with a female friend is dubious enough, but then she comes with a male.
The whole thing is an obviously poor situation that should be avoided.
You gotta live more.
If by more you mean "longer" or "with more money", than op did what he should have.
If you mean "more chances of ending up in a ditch" then yeah - maybe he should have sat down and tried out """dating""".

Until they say "hey man, you wanna get in our car and take this someplace private?"

Look man I get that you're a glass-half-full guy, and that's why you went back to university as a 50-something, unironically thinking that beautiful 19yos were going to invite you to party with them and fuck them. And I have some real admiration for the optimistic and pure spirit it must take to operate like that.

But let's be real. Who brings another guy to a date? Nobody. That's who. If they were looking for another m for a mmf 3some they would have made that clear.
Those assholes were shady as fuck, werent they?
Cautions =/= paranoid.
The whole thing about coming to a date with a female friend is dubious enough, but then she comes with a male.

If by more you mean "longer" or "with more money", than op did what he should have.
If you mean "more chances of ending up in a ditch" then yeah - maybe he should have sat down and tried out """dating""".
retreating is always an option :feelsEhh:

> Pay for the """"date""""
> Go outside
> Get mugged

ez

Out in the parking lot? Successful parking lot jumpings are only done by people who don't blow it by going inside first, let alone hanging around long enough for security cameras to get a good study of your face.

Cautions =/= paranoid.

I mean stop running away from everything. No competent kidnapper would hang around on camera like that, even if they did plan on stealing your car.

Out in the parking lot? Successful parking lot jumpings are only done by people who don't blow it by going inside first, let alone hanging around long enough for security cameras to get a good study of your face.

I mean stop running away from everything. No competent kidnapper would hang around on camera like that, even if they did plan on stealing your car.
Brah

Ok fine. Even assuming that OP's safety is assured, let's do a cost benefit analysis.

80% - Get used as a free meal ticket, Damage to dignity and mental state, Have an awful time.
19% - Nothing happens - they eat and then never meet again
0.9% - They meet again
0.09% - They become friends
0.009% - Relationship but dumped pre-sex
0.001% - Have sex

Final evaluation sum(probability of outcome * gain of outcome) - Not worth it .

It makes more sense to evaluate things properly and walk away when it's unfavorable.

Last edited:
Ok fine. Even assuming that OP's safety is assured, let's do a cost benefit analysis.

80% - Get used a free meal ticket, Damage to dignity and mental state, Have an awful time.
0.9% - They meet again
0.001% - Have sex

It makes more sense to evaluate things properly and walk away when it's unfavorable.
You miss 100% of shots you didn’t take :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

80% - Get used a free meal ticket, Damage to dignity and mental state, Have an awful time.
0.9% - They meet again
0.001% - Have sex

So he's out maybe $20. He would at least know, as opposed to just assuming.

Volcels.is tbh.

So he's out maybe $20.
- $20 and have a bad day and knowledge that you are a cuck by paying for a foid and her chad friend/bf's meal.
That's a large loss tbh
Why not just start subning to a lot of foid's onlyfans if $20 is that little of an amount. One of them might notice him....

He would at least know, as opposed to just assuming.

Things don't happen randomly. Most things are highly predictable. The reason you're able to interact with me from 100's of miles away is because every single one of the billion transistors, millions of electrical components all behave predictably. There's no - "maybe at this one specific point in space and time we might get a 1 + 1 = 0".

If he had gone - he would have had an awful time. It's pretty obvious. Actively avoiding having an awful time is not something that should be changed.

- $20 and have a bad day and knowledge that you are a cuck by paying for a foid and her chad friend/bf's meal.
That's a large loss tbh
Why not just start subning to a lot of foid's onlyfans if $20 is that little of an amount. One of them might notice him....

Things don't happen randomly. Most things are highly predictable. The reason you're able to interact with me from 100's of miles away is because every single one of the billion transistors, millions of electrical components all behave predictably. There's no - "maybe at this one specific point in space and time we might get a 1 + 1 = 0".

If he had gone - he would have had an awful time. It's pretty obvious. Actively avoiding having an awful time is not something that should be changed.

I'm not saying this is a random fluke. I'm saying the only way he knows for sure that he would be rejected is if he actually shoots the shot. No more of this "Well I was rejected those other times so I might as well stop trying." Why the fuck even BE on Tinder anymore if you're gonna play quitter games like this?

I'm not saying this is a random fluke. I'm saying the only way he knows for sure that he would be rejected is if he actually shoots the shot. No more of this "Well I was rejected those other times so I might as well stop trying." Why the fuck even BE on Tinder anymore if you're gonna play quitter games like this?
Cause this “date” was shady af

This nigga lives in Russia, they probably tried to steal his car

Why the fuck even BE on Tinder anymore if you're gonna play quitter games like this?
Just sit down to a "dinner date" with Becky and her Chad bro. Volcel if you wouldn't. You'll never know what will happen if you don't try!

If a girl asks you out on tinder and you arent 8+, its a scam or prank.

Just sit down to a "dinner date" with Becky and her Chad bro. Volcel if you wouldn't. You'll never know what will happen if you don't try!
Keep in mind that this guy is a fucking boomer. His next advice is probably: "give her a firm handshake son"

So he's out maybe $20. He would at least know, as opposed to just assuming.
LMFAO really?

He turns up to a "Date" and Becky is there with her Chad - but he's just ASSUMING there's something not right with this "date"?

Dude I have a really epic bridge for sale. PM me if you're interested. You won't regret it!

at first i was angry till i read the end jfl.

definitely seemed like a sus prank or some shit.

What do you think they would do if I didn’t walk away?
idk tbh. considering there was a chad there, you could:
  1. get recorded or something and humiliated in public and/or the internet
  2. get beaten up for daring to approach
  3. get asked to a threesome because they had an ugly guy fetish :feelskek: kinda unlikely tho

idk tbh. considering there was a chad there, you could:
  1. get recorded or something and humiliated in public and/or the internet
  2. get beaten up for daring to approach
  3. get asked to a threesome because they had an ugly guy fetish :feelskek: kinda unlikely tho
Most likely the first option

And if this scrawny ass chadlet tried to beat me hed get pepper sprayed and curb stomped :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cause this “date” was shady af

Not shady enough to run away. If you were being led into an ambush, sure. But that was not an ambush. You cannot keep running from life like this.

Not shady enough to run away. If you were being led into an ambush, sure. But that was not an ambush. You cannot keep running from life like this.
Sounds autistic ngl. You’ve gotta know what situations should be avoided

Sounds autistic ngl. You’ve gotta know what situations should be avoided

Normal people don't run from situations like that. Clear ambushes, yes. But what you described was not a "shady" situation. What you described was "What if they laugh at me?" And if that ain't the most goddamned autistic perspective to take, the word has no meaning.

Normal people don't run from situations like that. Clear ambushes, yes. But what you described was not a "shady" situation. What you described was "What if they laugh at me?" And if that ain't the most goddamned autistic perspective to take, the word has no meaning.
Keep being laughing stock buddy boyo

the question is whether you regret it or not - only u can answer it

What do YOU think he missed out on?

People have explained the obvious warning signs until they're blue in the face, and yet still you're all :soy: "You can't keep running from life like this" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You can obviously see a lot of potential good in this scenario that OP missed out on by bailing. So help us dumb quitters to understand. WHAT do you think was going on? WHAT good thing did he bail from?

Last edited:
What do YOU think he missed out on?

People have explained the obvious warning signs until they're blue in the face, and yet still you're all :soy: "You can't keep running from life like this" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You can obviously see a lot of potential good in this scenario that OP missed out on by bailing. So help us dumb quitters to understand. WHAT do you think was going on? WHAT good thing did he bail from?

Worst thing he missed out on is being laughed at, but knowing what they had in store for him. This here is "It isn't like I was expecting, so I'm just gonna run away and assume I'm still incel." Maybe some good could've come from it. My point is, he's just assuming there wouldn't be and won't even go through the measly effort of finding out. Here in a place where we supposedly demand a little more proof of someone's inceldom. We don't just take for granted that someone is incel. They have to actually try.

Worst thing he missed out on is being laughed at, but knowing what they had in store for him. This here is "It isn't like I was expecting, so I'm just gonna run away and assume I'm still incel." Maybe some good could've come from it. My point is, he's just assuming there wouldn't be and won't even go through the measly effort of finding out. Here in a place where we supposedly demand a little more proof of someone's inceldom. We don't just take for granted that someone is incel. They have to actually try.
No, this is just the same vague motivational nothing you've been saying all day.

OP described very clearly what he saw in front of him. I think he acted reasonably in bailing at that point. You keep insisting there could have been some good there. So what was that?

No, this is just the same vague motivational nothing you've been saying all day.

OP described very clearly what he saw in front of him. I think he acted reasonably in bailing at that point. You keep insisting there could have been some good there. So what was that?

Maybe the date she was offering. But that is not what I'm insisting. What I'm insisting is bailing because "Maybe someone will laugh at me" is quitter talk. He should've stayed just to know what would've happened. To leave without knowing what would happen is itself what a quitter would do, regardless of what was in store.

Some tip, never let the female choose the place, never follow her instructions. You decide where to meet, you get there first and you give a place to her where you can safely watch her. Like in front of some store or a park bench, stay watching for 15 minutes, say you are almost there, if she isn't with anyone else you will be able to tell with those steps. You could easily avoided what happened to you in that situation without the risk of they seeing you, good thing you managed to get out of there before they made you a joke to other people there.

The "date" with OP, her, and Chad?

Really??
Maybe. Maybe she wanted them both there. But that's not the point. You go see what this is about, otherwise you can't just assume you're incel. You don't know.

Maybe. Maybe she wanted them both there. But that's not the point. You go see what this is about, otherwise you can't just assume you're incel. You don't know.
Delusional boomer

What the fuck

Chairman Winnie, stop doin' them drugz, you nibba

This nigga lives in Russia, they probably tried to steal his car

This is what everyone's not mentioning, Russia is a shady as fuck country jfl you gotta watch your every step