Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a date today. Allcels gtfih! MUST WATCH CONTENT

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Today i matched with a kinda hot ginger foid (first red flag, not even landwhales want me). We talked a little bit (she was sending voice messages). And i overheard second voice on the background. I asked who is dat, and she told thats her female friend. Voice in the background said this thing: we’re cuddling right now teeehee

My thoughts about that:
1. Huh, is she lesbian??
2. The voice was kinda sus. Too rough for a foid, but too high pitched for a man. I thought it was either foid who smokes alot or a eunuch

Long story short she asked me out for a date (another red flag, I’ve neve got asked out in my life). I agreed of course. She also told me that aforementioned female friend will be with us too (sussy baka)

I drived for an hour to the destined place, and when i reached the destination i asked: where are you two?

-we’re in the bakery, come in

I saw this bakery, it had big windows so i decided to investigate before going in
I scanned the building with my eyes and saw the foid i was going for.

But what the HELL?? Who was that another person sitting with her at the table? Female friend?

LOL NAH

It was prettyboy chad with clean cut jaw

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Good thing they didn’t notice me

I blocked the bitch and ran away to my car and drove as fast as i could

Maybe i wasted some gas, but not my dignity

I guess they wanted to pull a prank of some sort on me or straight up troll

Brocels, what do ya think?

Last edited:
You're getting matches on Tinder. Your paranoia is what fucked that up for you.

what the fuck lmao

Should have done something diffERent (in minecraft)

They wanted a third and they choose you :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Maybe the pretty boy was a ftm trannie or a dyke and they wanted a dick

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely a shitty prank. What cool personalities Becky and Chad have!

Just work on your personality bro.

Last edited:
Today i matched with a kinda hot ginger foid (first red flag, not even landwhales want me). We talked a little bit (she was sending voice messages). And i overheard second voice on the background. I asked who is dat, and she told thats her female friend. Voice in the background said this thing: we’re cuddling right now teeehee

My thoughts about that:
1. Huh, is she lesbian??
2. The voice was kinda sus. Too rough for a foid, but too high pitched for a man. I thought it was either foid who smokes alot or a eunuch

Long story short she asked me out for a date (another red flag, I’ve neve got asked out in my life). I agreed of course. She also told me that aforementioned female friend will be with us too (sussy baka)

I drived for an hour to the destined place, and when i reached the destination i asked: where are you two?

-we’re in the bakery, come in

I saw this bakery, it had big windows so i decided to investigate before going in
I scanned the building with my eyes and saw the foid i was going for.

But what the HELL?? Who was that another person sitting with her at the table? Female friend?

LOL NAH

It was prettyboy chad with clean cut jaw

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Good thing they didn’t notice me

I blocked the bitch and ran away to my car and drove as fast as i could

Maybe i wasted some gas, but not my dignity

I guess they wanted to pull a prank of some sort on me or straight up troll

Brocels, what do ya think?
What the fuck were they up to? :feelswhat:

Could have been a family member, you clearly didn't investigate enough. Mogs me for having female attention. :feelsjuice:

>Wasting money on gas instead of spending it on hookers
:feelsUgh:

Maybe they wanted a threesome
I can get 4 full tanks for the price of one whore :dafuckfeels:
Glad you dodged that bullet, don't fall for these red flags.
My paranoia honeslty saved me. Some normie would probably just rush without investigation
Could have been a family member, you clearly didn't investigate enough. Mogs me for having female attention. :feelsjuice:
Just go on a date with your chad brother theory “??? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I can get 4 full tanks for the price of one whore :dafuckfeels:

My paranoia honeslty saved me. Some normie would probably just rush without investigation

Just go on a date with your chad brother theory “??? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
It happens sometimes, who you think is her boyfriend is actually a brother or cousin. :feelsjuice:

Who needs rotten fesikh hole when u can get lots lots of sweet petroleum?
Petroleum?:feelsUgh:
It's called gasoline, muh nigga. @TheDarkEnigma enlighten this nigga

what is more likely dark triad chad and becky from russia pulling a prank on a manlet or a date with a normal looking girl from tinder? :society:

Ye I’ve got a single match in literally months
What a fucking slayer

Nobody said anything about "slayer." Are you incel just because you're not "slaying?" Because if you're upset that you aren't getting very many matches, some of us are getting no matches.

you really should have recorded it COVERTLY and went in, and posted the bullying on the youtube or something. if they were brutal, nasty, and especially if you are ethnic, you could spin it as racist. if it went viral you could have ruined BOTH of their reputations and careers forever (as is deserved), which would have been worth a bit of temporary embarrassment.

you really should have recorded it COVERTLY and went in, and posted the bullying on the youtube or something. if they were brutal, nasty, and especially if you are ethnic, you could spin it as racist. if it went viral you could have ruined BOTH of their reputations and careers forever (as is deserved), which would have been worth a bit of temporary embarrassment.
Knowing normies it’s more likely that they’d shit on me

Maybe they are psychos and they wanted to harm you.

block and get off internet apps

So many bluepillers here. This was a clear setup

Nobody said anything about "slayer." Are you incel just because you're not "slaying?" Because if you're upset that you aren't getting very many matches, some of us are getting no matches.
He said he got **A match** - and it turned out to be these cunts.

Just let the man tell his story. This isn't about you.

You're getting matches on Tinder. Your paranoia is what fucked that up for you.
[UWSL]If she had Chad sitting next to her the whole time I doubt he wasn’t going to get clowned [/UWSL]

He said he got **A match** - and it turned out to be these cunts.

Just let the man tell his story. This isn't about you.

A match is still more than zero matches. What this is about is the standard for when someone is an incel or not.

[UWSL]If she had Chad sitting next to her the whole time I doubt he wasn’t going to get clowned [/UWSL]

We don't know what was going to happen. He panicked and ran home to cling to the idea that he must be incel therefore he shouldn't have to try.

This story dodgy af. These cunts were looking to fuck with you. Glad you ducked bro.

A match is still more than zero matches.
They "matched" him so that they could mock the uggo IRL for their own entertainment. That's not a "match" except in the most literal and worthless sense. Surely this doesn't need explaining.
What this is about is the standard for when someone is an incel or not.
They saw him on tinder, and decided to be cunts to him for fun. That's RIP tier trucel "standard".

our lad halfway through to be a chad:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

You have been gullible brocel. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson. No dates for you!

Maybe I'm too ignorant but a potential threesome?

I had the same thing before. Some Asian chick ended up bringing a hyper NT blue collar guy who was loud and obnoxious. As an aspie, I hate loud construction guys. Any guy who works in a trade is an asshole

They "matched" him so that they could mock the uggo IRL for their own entertainment. That's not a "match" except in the most literal and worthless sense. Surely this doesn't need explaining.

They saw him on tinder, and decided to be cunts to him for fun. That's RIP tier trucel "standard".

How do we know that? He just came to that assumption. He was in a public place, worst thing that happens is they film him for some sub-100 subscriber do-nothing YouTube channel. That's the WORST case scenario.

So many bluepillers here. This was a clear setup
tbh
How do we know that? He just came to that assumption. He was in a public place, worst thing that happens is they film him for some sub-100 subscriber do-nothing YouTube channel. That's the WORST case scenario.
Muggings
Non-harmless """pranks"""
Being threatened into doing some shady shit.
etc.
We don't know what was going to happen. He panicked and ran home to cling to the idea that he must be incel therefore he shouldn't have to try.
the most likely (p>0.8 atleast) outcome was OP being used to pay for their meal.
There's no point in pretending that op had any real chance of getting a gf or that the cost/benefit was in his favor.

Last edited:
tbh

Muggings
etc.

the most likely (p>0.8 atleast) outcome was OP being used to pay for their meal.
There's no point in pretending that op had any real chance of getting a gf or that the cost/benefit was in his favor.
Tbh

Muggings
etc.

But it was a public indoor place. Crimes are off the table.