Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went outside, what a mistake (wet)

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
A couple of days ago I felt slightly better than my usual depressed/ angry self, so I then decided to go for a walk. This dumb cunt couple passed me, and the toilet then blurted out to her cucksband or whatever he is "did you see him" and proceeded to snigger. They did it a few feet behind me, I regret not doing anything in that moment.

I went and drank all that evening, and have been replaying all the other times in my head I have had to deal with reactions/ comments from normfags just simply for existing (spoiler alert - it is fucking many) whilst rotting in bed. Somebody just decapitate me.

inb4 "it's all in your head bro!!!" "just go touch grass bro!!!" "it must be your pERsonaility bro!!!" "dnr"

I'd like to see a normfag have my head and face and see how they deal with it, the cunts. Hope they all get allah akbhar'd

Happens to all of us, sadly. I guess you could say being laughed at from behind or yelled at from quite far away is the truecel's calling card

A couple of days ago I felt slightly better than my usual depressed/ angry self, so I then decided to go for a walk. This dumb cunt couple passed me, and the toilet then blurted out to her cucksband or whatever he is "did you see him" and proceeded to snigger. They did it a few feet behind me, I regret not doing anything in that moment.

I went and drank all that evening, and have been replaying all the other times in my head I have had to deal with reactions/ comments from normfags just simply for existing (spoiler alert - it is fucking many) whilst rotting in bed. Somebody just decapitate me.

inb4 "it's all in your head bro!!!" "just go touch grass bro!!!" "it must be your pERsonaility bro!!!" "dnr"

I'd like to see a normfag have my head and face and see how they deal with it, the cunts. Hope they all get allah akbhar'd
What’s wrong with your face ? I have been bullied for having a big nose

Fuckin brutal man. I’m sorry. Going outside and even being born into this world as a sub-5 is like entering a shark tank

Very hard to control yourself in such a situation.

brutal, shoulda made him bite the curb

Shoulda killed then in gta

Yes that’s the best option I always kill at least 1000-1500 peds using Menyoo mod menu so they don’t run away and it’s Lifefuel especially to kill kikes and blacks and foids

Ok gray zoomer, ur a fakecel homo

and the toilet then blurted out to her cucksband or whatever he is "did you see him" and proceeded to snigger.
This is a brutal, truecel trait. :feelsrope: When you're so ugly, that normies literally can't abstain themselves from commenting on your looks when you pass by them on the street.

They don't even have the fucking courtesy to wait 10 fucking seconds for you to distance yourself.

This is very relatable to me. My face is my worst feature by far, and I hear comments from people very frequently :cryfeels:

Every goddamn day is like this for me

No point making ID threads describing my every day when its the same shit all the time

Although yesterday was shittier the usual I guess due to my shitty father

YE i forgot to add that u spam that a lot too
Because it's true, tell that to the rest of your boyfriend's here too. Or are you going to follow me around everywhere

Because it's true, tell that to the rest of your boyfriend's here too. Or are you going to follow me around everywhere
You follow me and other newcels and act like a normie all the time and bully us simply bc of out join date and cope

You follow me and other newcels and act like a normie all the time and bully us simply bc of out join date and cope
I don't follow any specific users around boyo, especially 2024 mongs like you haha. Again, this is just you being triggered over one thing I said before and crying endlessly over it.

If you don't like me on this site then report me, simple as

I don't follow any specific users around boyo, especially 2024 mongs like you haha. Again, this is just you being triggered over one thing I said before and crying endlessly over it.
Lie
Do that to all the 2024cels you annoy and harass 24/7

Lie

Do that to all the 2024cels you annoy and harass 24/7
Keep coping, you are genuinely retarded if you think I literally just sit here all day spamming 2024 users on this site. Get evidence and post it if that's what you believe. But you won't.

Stay mad and triggered lad.

"Going outside" is a good advice if by "outside" one means "in the forest", "in the mountain".

Don't go where normies go, dont go where sex havers go, never ever go where young sluts go.

"Going outside" is a good advice if by "outside" one means "in the forest", "in the mountain".

Don't go where normies go, dont go where sex havers go, never ever go where young sluts go.
Wet

Keep coping, you are genuinely retarded if you think I literally just sit here all day spamming 2024 users on this site. Get evidence and post it if that's what you believe. But you won't.

Stay mad and triggered lad.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

getting out of house should be only to get more food and only at night, at least thats what i do

No touching grass for us.

We better just stay inside at this point

You're always fighting with somebody kek :feelshaha:

I feel bad for you bro. My coworkers (fucking female workforce cuz muh repetiveness) also ignore me.

I’ve often heard that. it's been a while now, but also in stereo, from two girls together at the same time. The faces and subtle contemptuous glances they pull… Maybe someday we will get used to it.

Strangely the prettiest girls are relatively the nicest and sometimes much older women. They sometimes give friendly smiles, but nothing more.

Going outside is brutal

Last edited:

Best advice on here

lol last time i went out a mob of kids tried to beat me up, i tried best to defend myself and beat them up but this was after being a neet for so long, some random dude came and tried to get me to fuck off but oh well, i'm back to being a hiki, i'm just gonna buy blades or some siht so i slice any aggressor's face tbh

they don’t like you but i do

something similar happened to me but they didn't make a comment, they just started laughing when they went past me :feelsUgh: why do normies not at least have the decency to at least wait until we're out of their range?

Normies are such pieces of shit. Back when I was in middle school I looked far worse than I do now. I had a big forehead and narrow jaw, so people called me "pear face" because my skull shape reminded them of an upside down pear. I was also very skinny back then, and they joked around calling me anorexic and jokingly offered me their candy bars. God I hate them. They don't even have the decency to leave you alone and compulsively poke fun at your appearance. Over time my face improved enough to where I'm completely invisible most of the time. The damage is already done form those horrendous middle school and high school years though.

Shoulda killed then in gta

52982.jpg

missed opportunity to punish a foid who had it coming. Should have at least yelled at her

Yep, people messing with me all the time. Always have.

Normies are such pieces of shit. Back when I was in middle school I looked far worse than I do now. I had a big forehead and narrow jaw, so people called me "pear face" because my skull shape reminded them of an upside down pear. I was also very skinny back then, and they joked around calling me anorexic and jokingly offered me their candy bars. God I hate them. They don't even have the decency to leave you alone and compulsively poke fun at your appearance. Over time my face improved enough to where I'm completely invisible most of the time. The damage is already done form those horrendous middle school and high school years though.
Now its either NEET, or work the most antisocial job possible.

I NEET, thus natalists dont eat from me moonies, that simple:feelsYall:

lol last time i went out a mob of kids tried to beat me up, i tried best to defend myself and beat them up but this was after being a neet for so long, some random dude came and tried to get me to fuck off but oh well, i'm back to being a hiki, i'm just gonna buy blades or some siht so i slice any aggressor's face tbh
Total nigger Death, lets send message to based PutlER

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

Man.

Hopefully the mean Karen will get a colostomy