Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went outside today and sobbed

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
I don't know what's wrong with me. I did a Costco trip, it felt weird going outside for the first time in 5 months... I got 60 feet in and had to go back home because I was sobbing.

Everyone was staring at me like I killed their kids. I felt like I would die if I stayed longer than I did, I broke down as i was exiting. I recently started balding (heavily) so maybe I fell to a sub 3?

I tried talking to my family about my ever failing suicide attempts. They really don't get it, they are too normal to get it. I can hear them talking about sending me to a ward or whatever the fuck.

I am going to get an attempt in before they agree to send me, I can't afford a stay. It's fucked they would rather see me up to my eyes in debt than actually at peace.

If I don't fail see you in the afterlife. If I do see you in the forums

God bless

its a war zone out there

Over for gamercels tbh, I dont think I'd fit in in a ward. To many Nt's in there and ur probably forced to socialize. And no internet and computer... Id not survive without coping at this shit pc of mine

just keep doing it to you get used to it

Turn to god

Good luck on killing yourself if you're going that root. I assume you've never had a job because of autism or social anxiety?