Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went out to eat and left the waitress a nice tip

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was feeling good so decided to go out for dinner. Alone of course. Had young hot Stacy waitress. She did terrible job. Left a tip of $0.00 USD.

Also got mogged by Chad and Stacy couple that came in as I was finishing my dessert.

Was feeling good so decided to go out for dinner. Alone of course. Had young hot Stacy waitress. She did terrible job. Left a tip of $0.00 USD.

Also got mogged by Chad and Stacy couple that came in as I was finishing my dessert.
Based & low inhib

Good job.
She's not entitled to tips.

IT told me nobody is entitled to anything.

I’ve been there several times and usually there is a blackcel waiter that serves me but he wasn’t there today. I even made sure to bring cash to tip him in case he was there.

should have wrote a fuck you message to her on the receipt

I was ready to call you a cuck

woah so epic and cool :whatfeels::feelzez:

Source 1

What did she do?
Nothing. Never asked how I was or took away a dirty dish. Just ignored me as if I were an ugly male..oh wait. :feelsugh:

Good to see you back Ellsworth.

In anycase this reminds me of all the dumb cunts who have been fucking up my Mcdonald's drive thru orders recently.

Damn, they are really raking these retarded little bitches out of the ditches it would seem.

I never tip women. Ever.

Last time I went to a restaurant it was a ricel manlet who was my waiter and I left a good tip
Good to see you back Ellsworth.

In anycase this reminds me of all the dumb cunts who have been fucking up my Mcdonald's drive thru orders recently.

Damn, they are really raking these retarded little bitches out of the ditches it would seem.
They're only hiring diversity hires and women (ie retards).

The days of solid white male workers doing a good job is long over.

I hate tipping culture there is also tipping culture in balkans

Good job.
She's not entitled to tips.

IT told me nobody is entitled to anything.
But she’s a queen so she is entitled to your money. Women are queens who are owned the world, and men are trash who aren’t entitled to anything.

Tipping is cucked

Seal of approval by unheard echo

Tipping is autistic and shouldn't be expected of you

Nothing. Never asked how I was or took away a dirty dish. Just ignored me as if I were an ugly male..oh wait. :feelsugh:

I don't like having small talk with servers. What's the point in them asking how you are?

But not taking away a dirty plate is definitely a service issue.

You should be able to leave negative tips and get money from them

like, the service sucked, here’s a -$10 tip, now you owe me $10

That’s hilarious. You should have engaged in cordial conversation to make the foid even angrier when you wrote $0.00 dollars as the tip.

I’ve been there several times and usually there is a blackcel waiter that serves me but he wasn’t there today. I even made sure to bring cash to tip him in case he was there.

And this is how we can help other men and men in general. It is that simple, just leave a tip for a waiter and every waitress will get nothing.

The days of solid white male workers doing a good job is long over.

That is unfortunately true...

Tipping should be haram.

I never tipped in my life.
They're not entitled and I'm not responsible of their bad decision in life.

Foids should tip incels because we are the one getting the short end of the stick
full

when they expect money because they happen to be born a female and not be obese

I like it when pretty waitress girls spit in my food! It's like making out with them!

[email protected]

Just kidding. I never tip or go anywhere that i can't watch the food preparation!

Based. I would never give a tip to a foid tbh

I like it when pretty waitress girls spit in my food!

This indeed is a good reminder never to mess with people serving you food. Always be polite and amenable.

That being said, I don't tip. I don't get that practice. The price is the price, and if it doesn't include the cost of service, well it's bad management.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back