Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went out for a relaxing walk, saw a couple kissing with the girl on top of the guy, day ruined

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It should be illegal to make love in public. This affects incels and it often results in them going ER because they can’t handle seeing others being so happy while they themselves are living in utter misery.

Fuck sex havers and lovers who kiss, hold hands, make love in public.

Had the exact same experience this week

Should have fucked them up

PDA should be treated as indecent exposure.

i never leave the house tbh, this is one of those reasons

That's why I live in the nowheres. JFL at exposing yourself to such horrors, at least carry a weapon to feed those fucks lead right in the face upon discovering their lack of empathy.

That's why I live in the nowheres. JFL at exposing yourself to such horrors, at least carry a weapon to feed those fucks lead right in the face upon discovering their lack of empathy.

They do it on purpose, theres no way they would just randomly make love outside. They enjoy showing off to innocent suffering incels.

It should be illegal to make love in public. This affects incels and it often results in them going ER because they can’t handle seeing others being so happy while they themselves are living in utter misery.

Embrace Islam

You should have walked up to them, whipped out your dick and say "Ugh this makes me so horny" and Voilà they will never do that again.

inducing my incel-PTSD rn

It definitely should be illegal.
If it prevents us from going ER, then IT should logically agree with us
full

shit. why do u even go outside man. fk.

and this is why i dont go outside. I think the thing that hurts the most is the movie theater. I love watching movies particularly in a movie theater because of the feeling it gives but going alone and seeing all these couples most notably teens ones just make me wanna rope even more so im pretty much forced to watch movies alone on my pc at home

Report them to police for not social distancing :feelsokman:

Should I take the Islam Pill? No pda. socially enforced whore control