Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went on a bus full of stacies and normen, was terrible

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I had to take a bus in the morning, but as I went on it I saw the bus was fucking crowded as hell.
Young normie cucks and hot stacies, I mean a whole stack of young hot stacies were there, looking at me while they were sitting and I had to stand up the whole time suffering from lack of personal space, and at a certain stop a few older men and women went on the bus, and the moment these stacies and normie cucks saw them they stood up and gave them their seats! No, I wasn't enough, someone not even that old was able to take that seat.

Pieces of virtue signalling filth, you wanted to help? You could have helped me, instead you chose to help only when it was a bunch of older people and by older I mean about 30-50 years old, but when a single person wanted a seat you dindu nuffin because you didn't look bad when you didn't give me a seat.

"Oh sweetie! Such nice young lads and lasses", is this what you wanted to hear? Were you afraid of hearing "Oh that generation is so rude! Doesn't gibs me a seat!" Were you afraid normalkind? Afraid of looking bad, losing your "polite young person" card?

Fuck you, and fuck you too.

I thought you were NPC

I drive.

You can't AkiraMAXX without some sort of vehicle.

Tumblr nil38rGr2D1tv7a6ao1 500

"Oh sweetie! Such nice young lads and lasses", is this what you wanted to hear? Were you afraid of hearing "Oh that generation is so rude! Doesn't gibs me a seat!" Were you afraid normalkind? Afraid of looking bad, losing your "polite young person" card?
My daily problems.

this IS WHY i will never ever give up my seat for anyone.