Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your prom?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Somehow I think that many of you were absent. :feelskek:
Mine was terrible. No girl wanted to dance with me and there was a ridiculous rule that we should go in guy/girl pairs and teachers didn't allow anyone to leave earlier ( I managed to escape because I was a ghost like most of the time in high school).
Long story short, the hotel was a total ripoff, rude waiters, they only gave us a small pie and a cake for dinner, first glass of booze was free of charge. Stacies were absolutely stunning but I was so disillusioned that I had to leave and get drunk somewhere else.

school year is already over?

what prom? never went, never cared since i never had a date

Your assumption is correct. I didn't go to it.

Sat around with the other subhumans and left early

Didn't sign up to it, no point going

Awful. I didn't want to go, but my parents pressured me into going. I hated it. I just sat on a char for an hour and a half playing on my phone, then I left early. No one hung out with me. Everyone already had their little groups, I was part of none. I was so relieved when I got home.

There wasn't prom because it was a single gendered school but there was a huge event at a luxury venue after our final exams and that was quite good

In France most of the time there's no prom, just graduation. Still it was very brutal: I was alone since my parents didn't even show up. I'm positive that my depression and suicidal thoughts took off this very day, and since have only soared.

Awful. I didn't want to go, but my parents pressured me into going. I hated it. I just sat on a char for an hour and a half playing on my phone, then I left early. No one hung out with me. Everyone already had their little groups, I was part of none. I was so relieved when I got home.

Never went to that shite because I was the biggest losER

Never went there

Didn't even graduate highschool let alone attend prom

One of the worst days of my adolescence, I got randomly strangled outside the place that held the event, the two so called friends I grew up with made it clear that day they really didn't like me and it was the final nail for me so I walked off alone drinking cheap whiskey from the bottle, then I got lost, finally found my way home after falling asleep somewhere in someones yard having ruined my shoes and dirtied my tight fitting suit and pants.

And since the suit was so tight that day and I was quite chubby at the time my face swelled up, couple that with dehydration and drinking and a short buzz cut and I probably looked the worst I ever had, to the point not even my grandmother took a picture of me, there are no pictures of that day that I know of, more stuff happened but overall it was a fitting end to the highschool years that were much the same.

going in august

No prom in my country

Sadly I was forced to attend. A total waste of money and time, the food was half way decent, but nothing more than that.
I danced mostly with my fellow brocels in denial, the foids almost exclusively danced amongst themselves. I would have rather drank myself to sleep on a park bench.

I was, but I was the biggest trucel there, people like me are mainly in mental health facilities since late adolescence

You are suppose to ask this in normies.is or chads.is not incels.is

Never went to mine, or homecoming

During my senior year of hs, I didn’t have a date or any friends to go with so I didn’t go. I went to homecoming earlier in the year though. I again didn’t have friends so I walked around like a loser for about an hour and then left.

Actually not bad. I hadn't spiraled into inceldom yet and I didn't even bother asking anyone out. I only went to drink with my friends at the time who smuggled some booze and I just hung with them. 1st time I drank and didn't get caught. :feelshaha:

Didnt go and never even thought about it once, plus the only ones that went where the popular kids

They cut down my hiding spot shrubs near the parking lot, so I just went home with my van empty....