Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went down the UFO rabbit hole and

Good post

It's extremely arrogant and dumb to believe we're the only "intelligent" form of life in the whole universe – and the same thing even applies to our galaxy

i don't believe in aliens tbh but i believe in an advanced civilization that helped Egyptians build the pyramids and helped Mesopotamians build the very first civilization on earth.

Good post

It's extremely arrogant and dumb to believe we're the only "intelligent" form of life in the whole universe – and the same thing even applies to our galaxy
Whether they exist or not is an open question. I'm agnostic to the topic, though I lean towards non-existence, based on the total available current evidence (don't believe the government psyop agents in the mainstream media). We could appeal to probability based on the incomprehensible vastness of space and possible habitable planets, but we could, in the same vein, appeal to the improbability of life - let alone intelligent life capable of understanding the universe - forming on just one planet (earth).

If you truly believe aliens exist your an idiot because what there showing you is project blue beam and also we have never left earth and we cannot leave earth.

If you truly believe aliens exist your an idiot because what there showing you is project blue beam and also we have never left earth and we cannot leave earth.

Many scientists believe they exist. Also think about it. There are TRILLIONS of planets in the Milky Way alone, and many many more in the observable universe. Why would we be alone?

Evidence (I have provided sources of different origin – I don't know which source you like best)

Of course they exist, where we come from huh.

Aliens traversed the entire universe just to crash land here lol

Not buying it one bit.

I'm far more interested in psychic phenomenon and it's intersection with consciousness/aliens. If there ever was a top secret government psyop conspiracy it would be related to those areas.

Its normie thinking + western bias to be technology focused. The real mystery and center of everything is consciousness, whatever it is, and how it really works.

Last edited:

Not buying it one bit.

I'm far more interested in psychic phenomenon and it's intersection with consciousness/aliens. If there ever was a top secret government psyop conspiracy it would be related to those areas.

Its normie thinking + western bias to be technology focused. The real mystery and center of everything is consciousness, whatever it is, and how it really works.
You're on the right track. Keep digging.

Th
Whether they exist or not is an open question. I'm agnostic to the topic, though I lean towards non-existence, based on the total available current evidence (don't believe the government psyop agents in the mainstream media). We could appeal to probability based on the incomprehensible vastness of space and possible habitable planets, but we could, in the same vein, appeal to the improbability of life - let alone intelligent life capable of understanding the universe - forming on just one planet (earth).

Yes, we all know about the Fermi paradox (which isn't a paradox and Fermi never mentioned it, btw).

There are two major problems with it: 1) it assumes that space travel is possible, which in turn assumes that higher dimensional space is real, not theoretical, and that it's possible to fold spacetime (the energy requirements to do so make that a practical impossibility), and 2) it assumes that life is probable based only on the large number of terrestrial planets either confirmed or estimated, without acknowledging that the probability of life on earth is unknown and based on plenty of other assumptions (or "priors" in probabilistic language).

Last edited:
So scalar waves, if they exist, are undecayable, superluminal, and can penetrate through anything?

Yes, we all know about the Fermi paradox (which isn't a paradox and Fermi never mentioned it, btw).

There are two major problems with it: 1) it assumes that space travel is possible, which in turn assumes that higher dimensional space is real, not theoretical, and that it's possible to fold spacetime (the energy requirements to do so make that a practical impossibility), and 2) it assumes that life is probable based only on the large number of terrestrial planets either confirmed or estimated, without acknowledging that the probability of life on earth is unknown and based on plenty of other assumptions (or "priors" in probabilistic language).
You don't believe in faster than light travel?

Bro I hate to sound stupid but I truly don’t get it, years ago scientists weren’t finding jack shit in space but all of a sudden they want me to believe there’s 30+ alien civilization in the Milky Way and are capable of communicating with us? What the fuck happened to the we are all alone in space part? When did these discoveries even come out WTF!

i don't believe in aliens tbh but i believe in an advanced civilization that helped Egyptians build the pyramids and helped Mesopotamians build the very first civilization on earth.
But who could have helped them and be so advanced but not leave a single trace?

Bro I hate to sound stupid but I truly don’t get it, years ago scientists weren’t finding jack shit in space but all of a sudden they want me to believe there’s 30+ alien civilization in the Milky Way and are capable of communicating with us? What the fuck happened to the we are all alone in space part? When did these discoveries even come out WTF!
No discoveries. Those are just guesses. Some scientists think there are thousands. Some say none.

Also, to your question why they didn't contact us yet:

The OBSERVABLE universe has many hundreds of trillions of planets. Hundreds of billions-probably trillions in the Milky Way.

Please look at all of these:

Many scientists believe they exist. Also think about it. There are TRILLIONS of planets in the Milky Way alone, and many many more in the observable universe. Why would we be alone?

Evidence (I have provided sources of different origin – I don't know which source you like best)

Good post

Intelligent enough to kill eachother by the dozens

But who could have helped them and be so advanced but not leave a single trace?
who knows but atlantis could be real and greek philosiphers talked about it.
also lots of civilization, even tho they were seperated by thousands of milles managed to have commn things that indicate all civiliaztions had some help from a greater more developed civilization.
also the pyramids can never be build by normal brown humans, even some sceintists suggested a theory that they used mamouth to build the pyramids.
watch joe rogan and the theorists in internet forums, you will be surprised by the amount of weird shit that happened in the old ages.
The OBSERVABLE universe has many hundreds of trillions of planets. Hundreds of billions-probably trillions in the Milky Way.

Please look at all of these:

aliens are least likely to exist unlike a developed advanced civilization because if they did existed we would have found atleast some alien bones or some of their space ships.

JFL

>HIGHLEY ADVANCED ALIEN RACE OMGGG

>gets downed by one of our paper planes

It's all cope. Aliens are such a non topic, I get angry when people talk about them.

If there are aliens they probably are in the most distant, and cold outskirts of our universe, and the chances they'd ever intersect with Shit Outta Luck 3 is near 0

also lots of civilization, even tho they were seperated by thousands of milles managed to have commn things that indicate all civiliaztions had some help from a greater more developed civilization.
also the pyramids can never be build by normal brown humans, even some sceintists suggested a theory that they used mamouth to build the pyramids.
watch joe rogan and the theorists in internet forums, you will be surprised by the amount of weird shit that happened in the old ages.

aliens are least likely to exist unlike a developed advanced civilization because if they did existed we would have found atleast some alien bones or some of their space ships.
Do you have any links to good content that talks about ancient lost civilizations?

yeah what I'm saying is explained here (why we haven't found anything)

It might be just to far away for today's technology to detect... Like billions of light years away...

Click:

Other Video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXIDa6ufcrI

JFL

It's all cope. Aliens are such a non topic, I get angry when people talk about them.

If there are aliens they probably are in the most distant, and cold outskirts of our universe, and the chances they'd ever intersect with Shit Outta Luck 3 is near 0
Actually you need to consider that the Milky Way alone has billions of planets. The OBSERVABLE universe TRILLIONS.

Here is evidence that at least says aliens might very well exist:

Project Bluebeam.

JFL

Because technology isn't THAT good yet... or might never be. Maybe aliens have technology better than ours that prevents us from discovering them or maybe our technology can't pick up their signals. There are so many possibilities. And these are not really discoveries, just guesses, bc there are so many earth-like planets

It took billions of years to the planet to develop life , it took billions of years to that life to develop a superior intelligence, the superior intelligent being is next to extinction and it didn't even reach a million years. However, we coincidentally match a similar time/space frame with another superior intelligent being.
I don't know... We're too lucky I guess...

it is :feelshaha: you don't need to fold spacetime to travel into space, the folding spacetime is just some star trek scifi to make spaceships travel faster
You do, if you want to traverse great distances, which is what I was talking about. I don't mean simply moving in 3-space, dumbass.

700 quintillion planets and you're telling me only 1 can support life by sheer probability?
You didn't get my point. Read again.

it assumes that space travel is possible, which in turn assumes that higher dimensional space is real

so what did neil armstrong do? did he move in "4-space"? :feelskek:
:feelstastyman:

"it assumes that life is probable based only on the large number of terrestrial planets either confirmed or estimated"

There are hundreds of billions of galaxies, 700 quintillion planets, and 14 billion years worth of time. You're telling me it's a "problem" to "assume" that there would still be countless planets that satisfies all the conditions necessary for life to flourish :feelshaha:

Observing UFOs / space travel isn't the only way to confirm extraterrestrial life exists, there should at least be some signals or remnants of extraterrestrial civilizations detectable from space. Humans have already sent our own, like Voyager 1 & 2