Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went clubbing in Miami Epic Disaster

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I’m Pakistani and so is my friend. He’s 5’11 and i’m 5’9. The main difference is he’s light skin and i’m shit skin so everyone thinks i’m indian. Everyone thinks he’s Middle Eastern or hispanic. I had two other friends who went but they are irrelevant. Anyways we were all drinking and every girl I approached rejected me. One white foid asked if I was indian and I said “yes”. I didn’t have time to explain the differences and she immediately walked away. Oth my friend danced and made out with a multiple foids. One polish foid asked to exchange contact information with him but he rejected her by saying he was just there to have fun. He always gets all the attention. I was talking to one latina who rejected me and he immediately after approached her and began dancing with her. Well I guess it’s over for me :feelsrope:.

Stories like this make me so mad. I can't even make out with sluts at clubs :feelsree:

suicide fuel for darkskincels:feelsrope:

I’m Pakistani and so is my friend. He’s 5’11 and i’m 5’9. The main difference is he’s light skin and i’m shit skin so everyone thinks i’m indian.
BRUTAL

Honestly I saw ugly ricels making out with Beckys.
lol tell that to some people here and they will call you a bluepilled infiltrator.
I know. I see it too all the time :fuk:

Similar experience on my last visit to clubs, I believe it was at 18-19, never again

Explain if you don’t mind.
Went with 2 friends, both of them somehow managed to get foids within a few minutes of us arriving, I was left behind with my only choice being to get drunk alone while watching them dance and disappear into the crowd. I asked a few foids for a dance but got rejected.
After that experience I have never asked a foid out sind haven't gone to clubs, I was :bluepill: at the time but the :blackpill: really hit me.

I’m Pakistani and so is my friend. He’s 5’11 and i’m 5’9. The main difference is he’s light skin and i’m shit skin so everyone thinks i’m indian. Everyone thinks he’s Middle Eastern or hispanic. I had two other friends who went but they are irrelevant. Anyways we were all drinking and every girl I approached rejected me. One white foid asked if I was indian and I said “yes”. I didn’t have time to explain the differences and she immediately walked away. Oth my friend danced and made out with a multiple foids. One polish foid asked to exchange contact information with him but he rejected her by saying he was just there to have fun. He always gets all the attention. I was talking to one latina who rejected me and he immediately after approached her and began dancing with her. Well I guess it’s over for me :feelsrope:.
-
Hm.- You and I have different definitions of "Epic Disaster"
-

:feelsclown: Fakecel for having friends and going clubbing.

I had very similar expiriences in clubs and bars.
Thats why i don’t go there.

suicide fuel for darkskincels:feelsrope:
F717B2DD EA78 43C4 914C 76A82F798755

I would stop hanging out with him.

absolutely brutal

shit skin = shit life

absolutely brutal

shit skin = shit life
True. What’s considered shitskin though. I’m dark but not super dark like a black guy. At what shade do you become shitskin. I think i’m a shitskin though.

True. What’s considered shitskin though. I’m dark but not super dark like a black guy. At what shade do you become shitskin. I think i’m a shitskin though.
just when it's obvious you aren't white