Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went back to school, no one talked to me on the first day, went home :3

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Laputan machine fueled by HATE
★★★★★
I went back to the old highschool I studied in my teens this time for a new tradecourse, I went into the halls and took a look around, HTN, average normies and one slightly sub5ish manlet. Many were tattomaxxed and were bsing with each other about motorcycles and their kids, the house, the car, whatever cue:

View: https://youtu.be/3Neq2ey3mgE?t=18

I had the most awkward dinner i've had in years with three people to the right of me me talking to each other and no one to me then three people on the left doing the same until it died down and we sat quietly looking around like morons.

Barely said a single word all day, actually I don't think I said more then two sentences. You know dread, a prelude of things to come, that's what I feel now, 14 more months of this shit, fucking hell, i'm going to buy some alco come wednesday and start drinking it before I drive to the school it is the only way to save some social grace and stake out a meagre claim hopefully, these are the most normie people i've ever seen and I can barely stand listening to them let alone conversate with them i've been solitary for too long and fallen too deep into the blackpill.

average day of a truecel

At least nobody was bullying you. It could be a lot worse if you were in my shoes growing up. A millennials had to deal with some horrific violence when we went to school. My school was 50% nigger. And they basically used us white kids as punching bags. My mother was a liberal half jew that forced me to be part of this group because somehow she thought of me as a minority that needs to stick together with others. Me being a pasty skinned, brown haired, blue eyed manlet, I was immediately outcasted as not been the same as everyone else there.

At least nobody was bullying you. It could be a lot worse if you were in my shoes growing up. A millennials had to deal with some horrific violence when we went to school. My school was 50% nigger. And they basically used us white kids as punching bags. My mother was a liberal half jew that forced me to be part of this group because somehow she thought of me as a minority that needs to stick together with others. Me being a pasty skinned, brown haired, blue eyed manlet, I was immediately outcasted as not been the same as everyone else there.
Luckily these are all adults, and only 10 people in the whole class so I don't think anyone can get away with anything, but it's the first day and I am already noticing the signs of being socially shunned just like at my old jobs, I know how it will end after 8 or so months i'll start drinking and skipping school then it's over and i'll have to pay the loan back

Luckily these are all adults, and only 10 people in the whole class so I don't think anyone can get away with anything, but it's the first day and I am already noticing the signs of being socially shunned just like at my old jobs, I know how it will end after 8 or so months i'll start drinking and skipping school then it's over and i'll have to pay the loan back
Oh I thought you were a teenager, my bad. Yes, college is a waste of time being in adult sucks. I would rather just live off the welfare system and go on the computer all day. If you have to get an education that viewed us that getting an education, you're not there to socialize high school. And your child years pretty much proven that you're not supposed to fit in anyway.

Oh I thought you were a teenager, my bad. Yes, college is a waste of time being in adult sucks. I would rather just live off the welfare system and go on the computer all day. If you have to get an education that viewed us that getting an education, you're not there to socialize high school. And your child years pretty much proven that you're not supposed to fit in anyway.
I could live as a NEET as long as rent was paid, I had enough for food and maybe a very small sum left I wouldn't need more but I force myself to do this shit and it always ends in failure unfortunately 99% of which the cause is social dysfunction leading to me refusing to go back

I could live as a NEET as long as rent was paid, I had enough for food and maybe a very small sum left I wouldn't need more but I force myself to do this shit and it always ends in failure unfortunately 99% of which the cause is social dysfunction leading to me refusing to go back
Everything's expensive and money doesn't last forever. So you have to work but I hate going to work and dealing with these pieces of shit. I really need to get natural education and do something with myself.

Hopefully time passes by quick for you and you'll be out in the field making more money

Many were tattomaxxed and were bsing with each other about motorcycles and their kids, the house, the car, whatever cue:
Fuck normies and their bs