Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wendy’s vs Popeye’s, who mogs?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
There’s neither in Germany so I vote Popeyes because a lot of people say it’s the chad of fast food. Don’t know anything about Wendy’s tho, kek

Haven't eaten either

are you talking about food or about the carton of the sailor

Wendy’s tbh, although their quality has gone down to shit in the past decade I heard.

There’s neither in spaghettiland too, at least where i live. IDK.

There’s neither in Germany so I vote Popeyes because a lot of people say it’s the chad of fast food. Don’t know anything about Wendy’s tho, kek
Wendys seems slightly healthier, mang

Wendy's is god tier fast food, it is better than McDonalds or Burger King. The only thing that is equal to Wendy's is Arby's and Sonic or some of the local dine in restaurant chains that are less known because they're not corporate. :feelsjuice:

Popeyes for its chicken sandwich and cajun rice :feelsohh:

Wendy's for its bacon cheeseburger and frosty :ahegao:
Wendy's it's spicy chicken sandwiches and chili. Their hamburgers are impressive as well.

I would rather go to KFC than Popeyes. It's also a pity there aren't any Churches Chicken anymore. Also, Long John Silvers has great chicken sandwiches but I haven't seen many of those restaurants anymore either. Now I am getting hungry thinking of food. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: