Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Welp... time to get this out there I guess...

X

xXAJBXx

Banned
-
First time posting but here goes...

Where I live, the school district is known for its well rounded curriculum, phenomenal test scores, and...

Oh who the fuck am I kidding the only thing that mattered were sports.

I know what your thinking "every school district is proud of their sports teams blah blah blah" but my school district took it to the extreme

Approximately 15% of the school district budget (not just 15% of a single schools budget, but the entire district budget, which included at least 2 kindergartens, 5 elementary schools, and 3 middle schools) went into stadium maintenance. And God knows how much went into sports instead of education.

At my school. If you weren't an athlete or a cheerleader. You were basically nobody.

Wanted girls to find you even remotely datable? You gotta be an athlete. Wanted a little more leniency on grading? Play a sport.

Hell, even athletes were naturally given priority with academic help.

I remember vividly the fateful in March. I asked the teacher if she was willing to help me and a few classmates study for the exams after school. She said of course she would.

But when we stopped by we could hear her moans as someone on the football team was probably giving her anal.

We sat at the door until the principal came by and threatened to report us to the cops for loitering, standing right next to the wall that the jock pinnned the teacher and was audibly thumping

I unsurprisingly flunked the exam and had to retake the class

I ended up having to stay in high school for 5 years to make up for lost time from retaking it. The 5th year I had only one class period out of seven. So I had spent most of the day just chilling in the cafeteria.

Eventually I had gained a reputation as the fat lonely semi-feral creep due to my looks (not having a PE class meant I was only getting minimal amount of exercise) and my deteriorating social skills (I have autism and adhd to begin with some it didn't make life any easier

My parents were able to pay for another school year, and have always been caring for me, but I could see their judgement on their face every day

Nowadays I basically sit at home most of the day, because I'm way too terrified of driving (everyone in my family has been in at least one accident, the aftermath was never good and still has an effect on me)

I don't have any friends who are willing to invite me to activities and meet people.

even if I was able to approach and initiate dialogue with a girl without having an internal panic attack that can often results in me crying out of the anxiety. My autism means im likely to either not push the envelope hard enough and be friendzoned, and quickly fade into obscurity. Or I push the envelope too hard and instead creep them out.

My looks are definitely not good by societal standards, but my time in retail has shown that even uglier inbreds can find a companion (whether it be betabuxxing or something else)

I'm 6'2 and genuinely believe im kind hearted enough to be loved by A girl someday, if luck is one my side that is.

I also don't totally believe it is the fault of women for not being into me (though their insane lack of common sense around chars is fucking mockable)

But the mentalceldom is almost overwhelming and I'm near my ropes end

Thank you for reading this... it really feels nice to say something about all this and get it out

Some bluepill still in you, shit life full of strife, x gone give it to ya, have you tried short ass Asians? Got a lot of them in yanked doodle dandy land.
What's with all these tall dudes if over 6 foot is supposed to be rare? This week had some tradesmen sorting stuff out both over 6'2 for sure, wtf.

Some bluepill still in you, shit life full of strife, x gone give it to ya, have you tried short ass Asians? Got a lot of them in yanked doodle dandy land.

What's with all these tall dudes if over 6 foot is supposed to be rare? This week had some tradesmen sorting stuff out both over 6'2 for sure, wtf.
The 'supposed to be rare' is from a research in the 00's. We are in the 20's.

he seems like he was just introduced to the Blackpill.

Also, short Asian girls are not going to be into you unless they find you attractive. Height alone doesn't help.

Also, short Asian girls are not going to be into you unless they find you attractive. Height alone doesn't help.
This is going to devolve into a height Vs face argument. Calling it first.

The 'supposed to be rare' is from a research in the 00's. We are in the 20's.
That's true, the average is 5'9 almost everywhere but I am shorter than almost everyone despite being 5'11.

Depends on locale I guess, in sea sure but out west there's too many moggers.

Indeed. Height alone will not carry you and im the living proof.

What I can suggest to you is to lose weight. Not for anyone else, but you. Being a fat fuck is physically and mentaly tiring.

That's true, the average is 5'9 almost everywhere but I am shorter than almost everyone despite being 5'11.
I'd say 5'11 must be the average nowadays. We must wait until some new study drop first before spreading it around. We may joke about it, but one day in the not-so-far future of 2060, 6'2" will be Incel height.

@xXAJBXx should know about juggernaut law and realize that there’s always men who take in the “worst scale of women” your own female teacher screwed you out of graduating on time and your family don’t respect you because of your social life that should already push to going into blackpill itself or at least become confrontational.

I didn’t read he was 6’2 but I do feel like he’s bluepilled

the teacher thing never happened, just can't buy your story because of that tidbit

Still gets heighmogged by the saint

The Book of St.BlackOps2cel, the 'Patron Saint' of Incel Culture

But when we stopped by we could hear her moans as someone on the football team was probably giving her anal.
You were probably hearing her crying or some shit but your mind thought they were moans, but by this point who knows. Foids would risk anything for some Chad dick.

I'm 6'2 and genuinely believe im kind hearted enough to be loved by A girl someday, if luck is one my side that is.

You are 6'2 and in high school, get the fuck out of here kid

If you lose some weight, you should have a better chance, but then you said you were autistic so you're fucked. I know from experience that nothing dries a pussy faster than autism. Sorry we both rolled snake eyes in genetics.

Well you’re still in highschool and you’re 6’2 already you might have a chance to keep growing too.

What I can suggest to you is to lose weight. Not for anyone else, but you. Being a fat fuck is physically and mentaly tiring.
I had been working on it a bit (less so due to quarantine though) and have gotten from "just plain fucking fat" down to "dad bod with a substantial pot belly"

I'm not expecting it to go away anytime soon though...

Fucking tallfags

Nonsense. Those statistics that say being over 6ft is rare is fucking shit. I’m over 6ft and I swear on everything half of men I see are multiple inches taller than me

Make it bettER

Again I would like to clearly state that I am no longer in high school. I am in college and still have problems
My apologies... I didn't mean to offend or anything

If your upset because I used the wrong 'term', then im sorry, I'm still trying to acustom myself to the terminology and lingo

However if you upset for reasons regarding disdain for who or what I am..

shove a vacuum up your ass and suck it up.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're amerimutt because of the sports ball stadiums. I'm in Texas and people here get so worked up about high school sportsball the districts each build their own huge $70million dollar stadiums. What was really blackpilling was they cut my school's latin program to make room in the budget for it, so I had to learn it on my own.

JFL if you still think public school is about the education. All the time I was forced to sit there and learn about slavery and shit I could have been learning database systems and applied linear models to actually fucking work a job. The whole reason college and trade schools exists is because hs fails to prepare you for a career. So wtf is school for then? It's to sit your ass down even if you're a kid and imbue a system of ethics and conceptions about the way the world works into your docile mind so you be a good little goyim and don't make any trouble.

Inb4 some coping euromutt tells me their education system is better, let me remind them that public education was implemented in France, for example, only to extinguish local dialects and destroy regional ties by forcing the populations to learn Parisian French. It's pretty much like that in most euromutt countries like Italy, whose emigration rate skyrocketed after unification.

Damn well he didnt last long, kek.