Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "well what have you even got to offer a woman?!"

stoneunturned

stoneunturned

Greycel
15h 33m
Argh I'm so incredibly low right now! I'd been trying to go out a bit over the last few weeks, go to some game places and see if I can even meet some other like minded bros.

So picture this, I'm in a gaming café sat by myself at a table. Two brocel looking guys say mind if we share the table? Fine I say. They comment on the book I'm reading and I start to get a little excited that for once in a long time, I'm actually being social! Fucking nerd-foid walks in, sits down and the reality that these guys are fucking simp fakecels and my opinion of them is crushed.

It gets worse, after zoning out her nonsense rambling for about 20mins, my ears prick up after I hear her say, "I mean come on, if these so called incels actually had something to offer a woman, then maybe one would sleep with them?"

I realise, I have nothing to offer anyone. Kill me now.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
66d 6h 58m
Fuck them scum normies

Chiaki Asami

Chiaki Asami

Greycel
1d 4h 38m
Chad can be literally homeless and still get women. Those guys are simply betabuxxers/ incels in denial. Pay them no heed.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
88d 23h 7m
Women only really want looks, they might be willing to go for someone with money and status but only grudgingly if not attracted to them.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★
12d 12h 55m
You could be the most accomplished person in the world…

If you are ugly/short, nothing of that matters.

Lobo

Lobo

Recruit
★★★★
7d 17h 29m
So we are supposed to get a female through accomplishments, money and offerings. The same way you get an object or lure an animal.

But, at the same time we shouldn’t see them as objects or acknowledge even in the slightest their animalistic nature. Yep, makes too much sense :feelsthink: :feelsokman:

etbrute

etbrute

Recruit
★★
2d 4h 57m
So we are supposed to get a female through accomplishments, money and offerings. The same way you get an object or lure an animal.

But, at the same time we shouldn’t see them as objects or acknowledge even in the slightest their animalistic nature. Yep, makes too much sense :feelsthink: :feelsokman:
No, it's all about personality. :lul: :lul: :lul: :bluepill::bluepill:

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 1h 56m
enough about what the whores get what do whores have to offer us

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★
18d 19h 31m
I dont want to be alive

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
59d 4h 40m
All you need to offer is to be good looking, so its not like any of those things matter. Except you have to be good looking, and if you are very egocentrical, self-centered and psychopathic, then even better.

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★★★★
134d 4m
Incels offer about as much as your average normie in a relationship. Literally just go outside and observe the average normie fuck, they offer nothing special. They’re just not ugly or autistic

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
264d 20h 17m

Re: I hate this.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148451487Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:15 AM CDT
Well, the people who aren't willing to accept those particular aspects of your cognitive thoughts have very limited knowledge whatsoever regarding your actual personality or the numerous problems you have. Although it will certainly be difficult, I would suggest that you simply ignore the negativity from those humans as each human certainly has "negative" aspects and none of them will be able to truly understand the complete extent of your problems.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
264d 20h 17m
"I'm a dull forumer"

GammaGeek
Png

#149364477Friday, November 07, 2014 9:33 PM CST
Alright, I will spice things up a bit. FAJITAS OT Reported for inappropriate use of a pineapple.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149364573Friday, November 07, 2014 9:35 PM CST
There's nothing wrong with be "dull" in the perception of other humans. It can have plenty of positive aspects and none of the users stating that you're "dull" actually know about your complete personality.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149364633Friday, November 07, 2014 9:36 PM CST
*"There's nothing wrong with being "dull" in the perception of other humans."
GammaGeek
Png

#149364637Friday, November 07, 2014 9:36 PM CST
@anon Wanna know a real negative aspect about me? My physical abilities in Gym.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149365051Friday, November 07, 2014 9:42 PM CST
"@anon You shouldn't always just accept negative aspects, sometimes you should change." While that statement is certainly true, there's a significant difference between beneficially improving your over-all capabilities and attempting excessively to conform to the standards of other humans. If you try excessively to reform to another persons standards, your perception of your own capabilities will eventually become distorted and will cause more negativity than positivity.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
264d 20h 17m
(Complete)

Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:53 AM CST
Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.
Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151912793Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:29 AM CST
"how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(..." I'd personally consider you previous interaction as being "Opportunistic", in which the other individual seizes the "Opportunity" to garner support for their problems while retaining temporary favor with the opposite side. You'd do much better if you assess the situation yourself and determine if it's truly worth the effort.

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
8d 18h 17m
This is wrong thinking. By default men, any men, have more to offer to the relationship than the foid itself. Men develop a lot through life because we have too, it's not like foids, who get by just because they have holes.

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★
30d 33m
Ima got something to offer you

Something shiny like a nice 9mm bullet, and i will offer it through my nice little Glock right inside your head

does that suffice?

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
337d 52m

Yeah that's basically it

Giving foids rights without earning it doesnt make sense

C

Cope or die

Officer
★★★★
14d 22h 17m

Incels offer about as much as your average normie in a relationship. Literally just go outside and observe the average normie fuck, they offer nothing special. They’re just not ugly or autistic

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★
1d 16h 24m
Modern society is designed for sociopaths to thrive. Only a sociopath will turn every human relationship into a transaction. They dont even see other humans as anything besides animated flesh that exists solely to please them. "What do you have to offer me" is sociopathic mentality

B

blackpillednigga

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 3h 34m
never seen a foid say the word incel irl

stoneunturned

stoneunturned

Greycel
15h 33m
never seen a foid say the word incel irl
The dickholes she was with explained about incels after she was mocking the number of 'lonely nerds' in the cafe. I wanted to the earth to open up and swallow me

stoneunturned

stoneunturned

Greycel
15h 33m
You probably stink irl
I take great pride in my appearance and hygiene especially before I go out. However, they don't call you Nika-smells-like-ass for nothing dude

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★★★
195d 19h 27m
Unconditional love and reliability

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

off-kilter
★★★★★
4d 21h 59m

She obviously meant that he should bring a great personality to the table you silly inkwell. You are merely proving her point by showcasing your horrible personality thru purposefully misconstruing her words to further your preconceived narrative where you are the victim by definition :foidSoy:

Lobo

Lobo

Recruit
★★★★
7d 17h 29m
She obviously meant that he should bring a great personality to the table you silly inkwell. You are merely proving her point by showcasing your horrible personality thru purposefully misconstruing her words to further your preconceived narrative where you are the victim by definition :foidSoy:
“How dare you be the victim and not me?!” :foidSoy:

P

PussyIsAHumanNeed

Greycel
11h 26m
why she brought that topic ?

Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Commander
★★★
20d 19h 54m
Argh I'm so incredibly low right now! I'd been trying to go out a bit over the last few weeks, go to some game places and see if I can even meet some other like minded bros.

So picture this, I'm in a gaming café sat by myself at a table. Two brocel looking guys say mind if we share the table? Fine I say. They comment on the book I'm reading and I start to get a little excited that for once in a long time, I'm actually being social! Fucking nerd-foid walks in, sits down and the reality that these guys are fucking simp fakecels and my opinion of them is crushed.

It gets worse, after zoning out her nonsense rambling for about 20mins, my ears prick up after I hear her say, "I mean come on, if these so called incels actually had something to offer a woman, then maybe one would sleep with them?"

I realise, I have nothing to offer anyone. Kill me now.
Hi iq.

Fuck her dribble.

She's a slut

P

PussyIsAHumanNeed

Greycel
11h 26m
The dickholes she was with explained about incels after she was mocking the number of 'lonely nerds' in the cafe. I wanted to the earth to open up and swallow me
tf enter in a place and mock the people inside, very unusual