Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

well today was shit

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i sit alone all day, and occasionally some retard will approach me out of pity to try and small talk with me.

whats even worse is when i try to socialize.

i went up to this guy today and he told me he was skipping class, i asked to skip class with him. and he said if i skip class with him that he will not skip class anymore and vise versa (if i dont skip class with him he will skip class. basically he was just telling me to fuck off) so i should just go :feelsseriously: a few minutes later i see him with a group of other guys in the other class laughing and having fun.
sigh.

today was just giga shit for no reason.
waking up with a cockroach the size of my thumb (it was dead too btw, god knows how long it was there for) lying on my shirt. i fucking screamed a bit because what the fuck.
cockroaches are the most disgusting bugs ever, i can tolerate mosquitos, spiders, ants, bees, etc. but fucking flies and cockroaches?
yeah no.

anyways today was just another shitty day in my shitty life. im gonna call my dad and tell him to let me go, i dont wanna go to school, i dont wanna make any friends because i hate these people. i wanna live alone and rot alone.

Read every single letter
56924.jpg

You need a heart to heart with your parents, particularly your dad.

You need a heart to heart with your parents, particularly your dad.
nah, im tired of trying to please that guy. and im getting tired of having to explain myself to everyone. im calling him tonight. letting him know whats up.

i sit alone all day, and occasionally some retard will approach me out of pity to try and small talk with me.

whats even worse is when i try to socialize.

i went up to this guy today and he told me he was skipping class, i asked to skip class with him. and he said if i skip class with him that he will not skip class anymore and vise versa (if i dont skip class with him he will skip class. basically he was just telling me to fuck off) so i should just go :feelsseriously: a few minutes later i see him with a group of other guys in the other class laughing and having fun.
sigh.

today was just giga shit for no reason.
waking up with a cockroach the size of my thumb (it was dead too btw, god knows how long it was there for) lying on my shirt. i fucking screamed a bit because what the fuck.
cockroaches are the most disgusting bugs ever, i can tolerate mosquitos, spiders, ants, bees, etc. but fucking flies and cockroaches?
yeah no.

anyways today was just another shitty day in my shitty life. im gonna call my dad and tell him to let me go, i dont wanna go to school, i dont wanna make any friends because i hate these people. i wanna live alone and rot alone.
Welcome to hell, you can rot with us on here, we accept you