Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Well It's Time For Another Break

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
7ae.jpg

TBH I wasted a lot of time today talking and arguing back and forth. I have something important I have to work on now so I'm going to take a break again, maybe one to two months.

To all my fellow wealthmaxxers on this forum, good luck, I'm already getting minor results. All it takes is for one thing to blow up and it will change your life.

Remember:
Don't make life choices based on emotions like blue pilled normies.
Don't make life choices based on memes like some of the retards on this forum will tell you too.
Make your life choices based on data, statistics, facts, etc.

Statistically most men don't reach their financial peak until around their 30's, and it's usually around the age of 35 (this is a fact). So all these LDAR retards telling you to just give up and do nothing are literally calling it quits before they've even reached close to the end of the race. If a guy is in his 40's I'd understand, but if you are 20 something talking about LDAR you are deluded or an idiot, you literally have a decade plus of time to work on something.

Also, it's not like you are doing anything important with your time anyways as an incel, you have no social life, no sex life, and no woman. So that means you have virtually unlimited free time and more expendable income than the average man (especially if you don't smoke or drink).

I'll probably be on for a few more hours to watch the LDAR retards rage a bit though lol (though most of them are on my ignore list so I won't see much responses anyways).

Last edited:
if you are 20 something talking about LDAR you are deluded or an idiot, you literally have a decade plus of time to work on something.
Yeah being LDAR for long periods of time in 20's is dumb. That's how you end up homeless when you get older.

I'll probably be on for a few more hours to watch the LDAR retards rage a bit though lol (though most of them are on my ignore list so I won't see much responses anyways).
Based :feelsLightsaber:

Based. Thats why i studycelled hard in my teens I'll be moneymaxxed in the next 2 years:feelsaww:

Based. Thats why i studycelled hard in my teens I'll be moneymaxxed in the next 2 years:feelsaww:
You do that whilst I cuck your dad (is your mum ugly)

I fucking miss hxh so much bros

I hope you will return here every now and then.

See you when you get back - good luck with the wealthmaxxing bro

see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow
I'm not you, I've done this before and I have a track record that shows I don't come back till I say I will. I don't need to do retarded shit like "request a temp ban". Either way watching a movie, tv show or anime is more entertaining than browsing here (it wasn't like that in the past, but the forum went to shit), so there isn't this "urge" that needs to be resisted.

I only make these threads because people usual ask where I am when I'm gone for a while, this is just so that nobody thinks I've roped or something lol.

I know you'll be back here tomorrow for your daily fix of attention though. You're still young, start wealthmaxxing, you say you have an instagram acocunt with a good bit of followers, you should be trying to monetize that in some way. Don't wait until you're 30+ to then start to get serious about your life lol.

I'm not you, I've done this before and I have a track record that shows I don't come back till I say I will. I don't need to do retarded shit like "request a temp ban". Either way watching a movie, tv show or anime is more entertaining than browsing here (it wasn't like that in the past, but the forum went to shit), so there isn't this "urge" that needs to be resisted.

I only make these threads because people usual ask where I am when I'm gone for a while, this is just so that nobody thinks I've roped or something lol.

I know you'll be back here tomorrow for your daily fix of attention though. You're still young, start wealthmaxxing, you say you have an instagram acocunt with a good bit of followers, you should be trying to monetize that in some way. Don't wait until you're 30+ to then start to get serious about your life lol.
uh you see it got shadowbanned lmao

but i plan to gymaxx and whatnot as well as sportsmaxx

i will get a job and save up and money as well

Don't ever stop at a job though, passive income should be your end goal.

There's this quote I heard before that really stuck with me because it's the brutal truth and it shows why most people live their lives as wage slaves:

Warren Buffet - "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

Now if you are good and sports and can become a professional athlete that would be great too. But just know that you won't be able to log into this forum anymore once your life starts going in that direction lol. One slip up and you'll fuck up your whole future, no more incel lingo either lol.

If there's one anime I recommend every incel watch, it would be Kaiji, it will change the way you look at the world, money, the economy, everything. It's one of the most brutal and black pilled animes ever.

Tonegawa perfectly describes the LDAR types on this forum:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Last edited:
Best of luck brother.

Good luck, I’ve barely been on forum in the pass months rarely posting, mostly been reading threads. But we’ll get there, we just need to go take what we can get, so we can have a comfortable and satisfied life that’s to our benefit in the long.

I watched both seasons of Kaiji recently and it was really good. The Bog battle was a bit dragged out imo but the rest was a masterpiece. Kaiji also gives a based blackpilled small speech about being the “losers and nobodies” of societies to his friends in the underground when they were losing to the foreman.
I would actually put it as #1 on my list for black pilled animes. Really made me want to wealthmaxx even more.

You are either in the rat race (wage slaves), placing bets on the rats and watching it as entertainment (elites), or you've gotten yourself to a point in which you can opt out of participating in the game entirely (wealthmaxxed).

Think I'll go download it and watch it over.

Good luck, I’ve barely been on forum in the pass months rarely posting, mostly been reading threads. But we’ll get there, we just need to go take what we can get, so we can have a comfortable and satisfied life that’s to our benefit in the long.
That is the goal. I am probably going to get banned shortly after wealthmaxxing, because I am going to post a vid of me slapping some whores ass with BlkPillPres shorts on and posting it here, I don't give a fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, it will inspire the youngcels and show them what is the logical path.

You think you could give me some advice on investing before you go? I have a decent amount of money in the bank from a recent raise at work and was looking to start building my portfolio

I doubt many people here are truly LDARing. A lot of larping youngcels here and forum slows on weekends :feelshehe:. Just finished a project of mine but it’s hard since inceldom makes me feel like shit and lazy. I still wanna fuck a girl without directly paying for it at least once :feelsbadman:

You think you could give me some advice on investing before you go? I have a decent amount of money in the bank from a recent raise at work and was looking to start building my portfolio
I'm not skilled or knowledgeable enough to give advice. I'm trying to make money through online sales, I haven't really gotten into trading and investing knowledge yet (not enough).

I still wanna fuck a girl without directly paying for it at least once :feelsbadman:
If you're paying you're paying.

I've gotten free meals from my parents, I didn't enjoy those meals anymore than the food I've bought, just because they were free. Food is food, only thing that matters is the quality of the food, not how you get it.

Of course I have a mindset where I wouldn't mind raping for sex if it was my only option lol. So I can't really project my mindset onto the rest of you guys who would probably be "squeamish" about something like that (you'd only be like that at first though, I bet my left arm that If any of you were left on an island alone with a 10/10 stacy that mocked and taunted you, the combination of anger and sexual frustration will lead to you raping her within a month).

Well, later guys, this is my last post before signing out.

7ae.jpg

TBH I wasted a lot of time today talking and arguing back and forth. I have something important I have to work on now so I'm going to take a break again, maybe one to two months.

To all my fellow wealthmaxxers on this forum, good luck, I'm already getting minor results. All it takes is for one thing to blow up and it will change your life.

Remember:
Don't make life choices based on memes like some of the retards on this forum will tell you too.

Statistically most men don't reach their financial peak until around their 30's, and it's usually around the age of 35 (this is a fact). So all these LDAR retards telling you to just give up and do nothing are literally calling it quits before they've even reached close to the end of the race. If a guy is in his 40's I'd understand, but if you are 20 something talking about LDAR you are deluded or an idiot, you literally have a decade plus of time to work on something.

Also, it's not like you are doing anything important with your time anyways as an incel, you have no social life, no sex life, and no woman. So that means you have virtually unlimited free time and more expendable income than the average man (especially if you don't smoke or drink).

I really like seeing his post.

Godamnit, they are hopeful but not in a bluepill way , unattainable goal get an attractive girlfriend and shit , be chad,

Well, later guys, this is my last post before signing out.
Don’t forget to reach out to me, if you fuck of for good, to talk about money maxxing

Me it’s job+ trading , but I want more ideas

Me it’s job+ trading , but I want more ideas

Trading is impossible for retail.
Never use leverage. Never listen to youtube videos selling you the perfect technical indicator.

You should focus on investing, with a long term view. This is something even retail investors can do successfully.

And never ever leave your job with the expectations to live off financial markets profits.

Waiting for your blackpill books

I am aiming for a passive income of 1000$ a month. I think thats manageable within 10 years. If only I could get that I could move to some third world country and live in peace.

7ae.jpg

Remember:

Best of luck on your wealthmaxxing journey bro. I'll see you when you get back

You should listen to him bro. This is why I keep telling you to lure kids in fortnite and scam niggas. We should try it. Your not serious about anything

I am aiming for a passive income of 1000$ a month. I think thats manageable within 10 years. If only I could get that I could move to some third world country and live in peace.
I'm aiming for about 5000 a month. You don't need 10 years to achieve that. They are many online business you can invest your time in. Like Amazon audiobook dropshipping.

I'm aiming for about 5000 a month. You don't need 10 years to achieve that. They are many online business you can invest your time in. Like Amazon audiobook dropshipping.
wtf is that

Search up mikkelsen twins. Selling audiobooks basically. It's not a saturated business anyway
NTpill, can't narrate with a nasal autistic voice.

I am aiming for a passive income of 1000$ a month. I think thats manageable within 10 years.
being overly optimistic is a normie trait

well good luck in your endeavors .

i unterstand that you can use the gynocentric to generate wealth , but upscaling it even harder seems tricky ( yet )

I'm too old. LDAR is based. :incel:

just strive to become a betabux and quote rich people who only have money because they are connected with leader kikes theory

just devote your life to obtaining "success" in the jewish created financial system, that they can simply decide to take from you if they feel you are being a bad goy

just run on the (((threadmil))) for your entire life in hopes that kikes will give you some peanuts so you can pay for sex with a women who hates you and would like you to be dead and you support her entire lifestyle with 2 hours a week of spreading her legs when she spreads her legs willingly for chad every day, and actually gets wet for him while for you she uses a bucket of lube (if she even needs it from your tiny penis in comparison to the huge ones she daily rides for free)

good luck with your "break". nobody but low IQs and autistics will miss you