Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well I thought I'd drink myself to death

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Turns out to be harder than I thought
Stomach hurts. Still feel smashed but sober enough to post. My liver is getting fucked more than I ever will. Life sucks. Can't wait for the vomit stage.

Really can't wait for the death stage. Fuck covid19 and Fuck humanity. That's all

Last edited:
You will pass out before you drink yourself to death. The worst case scenario is mild alcohol poisoning and minor brain damage.

You will pass out before you drink yourself to death. The worst case scenario is mild alcohol poisoning and minor brain damage.
I wish. I'm 260 lbs. I waste too much money trying to get the same buzz a 90 lb foid does

dude why would you kys that way? it is not viable at all

sometimes i like to drink to get unconscious

vomited three days ago myself. it’s pretty hard to die though.

hopefully we can pull it off sometime in the future
I think booze would be useful for drowning or some real exit plan. It takes away fear and inhibition

I don't drink
alcohol

@outherebrothers might have something to contribute to this topic

Turns out to be harder than I thought
Stomach hurts. Still feel smashed but sober enough to post. My liver is getting fucked more than I ever will. Life sucks. Can't wait for the vomit stage.

Really can't wait for the death stage. Fuck covid19 and Fuck humanity. That's all
@outherebrothers might have something to contribute to this topic
I can only implore you to reconsider, if you think you feel physical pain now that's nothing compared to how you'll feel when your organs begin to really fail through excess drinking.

20 years of drinking 16 pints of 5 2% cider plus half a litre of vodka a day 7 days a week have left me pretty screwed.

My pancreas was the first to go feral and pancreatic episodes make you plead for a bullet in the head, followed by my liver, which cirrosis has already taken hold so it's eventually going to die one day soon, now I've given up alcohol I MAY be eligible for a transplant after 2 years clean but the odds of me living that long due to chronic pancreatitis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy are slim. My kidneys were the ones that failed altogether (acute renal failure) and triggered multiple organ failure, which was a pain that is indescribable. 10 shots of morphine, 2 at a time, done nothing and I was fully alert and fully in agony. Only when I suffered a cardiac arrest through everything and was eventually put in an induced coma did the pain subside. This finally persuaded me to stop drinking and although it wouldn't extend my life by much longer as my organs have had it and it's too late to undo the damage, I at least wanted to be in as less pain as possible and as comfortable as I could be for the remainder of my life.

The pain is actual HELL and not a pleasant way to die, dying in itself sucks, but dying in unbearable agony is really the most absolute WORST hell imaginable. I literally begged doctor's to kill me as the pain was too much, and seen 2 guy's die from liver failure in the intensive care ward that I was on, and they were screamed out by the end. There is no drug the doctors can give you for the pain as by the end, nothing works. You just have to bear it until your body gives up.

Ideally, I don't want you or anyone of you bro's to kill yourself. However, if you are that determined to kill yourself, there are plenty of quicker and much less painful ways of going about it, you don't wanna go this route.

Trust me bro :yes:
dude why would you kys that way? it is not viable at all

Last edited:
Drinking is cope