Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well i have started balding

S

shibo

Officer
Its slowly working its way from the sides of my hairline... its over
20190119 145127

Balding takes at least 3 points from your looks, it's over.

Damn. I’m sorry about that bro.

It is over. :feelscry:
EC39EEE1 0C26 46F1 BA67 611FE2DA7C0C

Balding is not bad teehee look at vin diesel and jason statham teehee

If you're in your teens it's truly over

Are you curry? If so it was already over.

Get on the meds

Get on fin, also judging by the amount you've diffused and your hairline you've been balding for a while tbh

Ye that's a clear NW1, could even be NW2 hard to see. Be careful with finasteride, it's hormonal medication that reduces your testosterone.

this is relate able.

how old are you OP?

"Bro just shave it off and hit the gym, you will totally look like a manly beast! Women will be all over you!
:soy::soy::soy:"
the norwood reaper is coming for you

That not real balding. Take action now and prevent what is possible. Trust me balding is one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Can my doctor give me finasteride
Yes it's used for hair loss among other things, but as I said be careful I think you should do your research before you decide on that. Also it's very possible that you don't bald anymore past that, most men have at least NW1. Look at the hair of your male relatives and see how much hairloss they have to see your chances.

Gotta hurry and try to reverse it. Hurry Hurry.

My condolences

Yes it's used for hair lair among other things, but as I said be careful I think you should do your research before you decide on that. Also it's very possible that you don't bald anymore past that, most men have at least NW1. Look at the hair of your male relatives and see how much hairloss they have to see your chances.
I can pm u pics and can u tell me if i am?

What action can i take
You can try to find out what causes your balding. How old are you?

Take supplements like biotin and iron.

You can use coconut or castor oil on your balding spots and where the your hair gets thin. Some people say onion juice works. If you're low inhib you can use your urine from the morning (its more concentrated) and spear it on your bald spots and thinning hair.

You can try minoxidil, but don't do panthrix its a scam that maybe just works for beard. I personally don't believe in minox but gymfags who take roids do it to combat hair loss from anabolic steroids.

If nothing helps, you can do finasteride. Get it either from a doc, no idea if its possible where you live. Otherwise order from the darknet. 30€ for a blister of 10 pills 5mg. Break them apart into 5 x 1mg and save money. Pills from China are expensive and probably a scam.

Try to get your diet right and healthy if you only eat junk food. Sour food with a high PH value are bad for your skin aswell and won't let hair foilicels regrow.

Massage your scalp to increase blood flow. Use a brush with wooden sticks or massage brushes. You can also do headstands to let blood flow into your head. No idea how legit or helpful it is, didn't do the headstand thing.

Google for these stuff and see if its legit for you. Google for side effects of minox or fina, especially for fin because they can be shitty af. Kills your dick.

Fuck. I'm 16 and have a similar hairline to you. I've been balding too but I'm just going to kms when it gets to NW3 or whatever. No point in fin as I don't have money and it's not like I'm going to get laid anyway.

Brutal.

When the Norwood Reaper decides it's your time...it's over.

With Finasteride you castrate yourself get a hair system

Can anyone help me on what to do. Should i use coconut oil or castor oil

Can anyone help me on what to do. Should i use coconut oil or castor oil

Finasteride + minoxidil. Stop talking nonsense about oil.

Well i am going to use coconut oil for now.

That stuff will ruin my testosterone man

Yeah just go bald man. Then you'll be happy. Works every time.

Fin has like 3-4% sexual side effect risk.

sorry boyo it is never never began

I will use coconut oil for several month if i see no progress i will use fin

Dude if coconut oil could stop hair loss no one on earth would be bald. Think about it for five minutes.

Well i am back from putting coconut oil on my scalp and taking a bath. After my hair was washed the receding part on sides looked less noticeable Maybe the dry hair caused it to look worse. And i learned my hair looks alot better with coconut oil and just water over shampoo and conditioner. Now its not frizzy
Dude if coconut oil could stop hair loss no one on earth would be bald. Think about it for five minutes.
And i think the oils will work if you do it at the early stage of balding which i think im at. Most ppl notice the balding when it becomes apparent and i noticed mine by lifting up my hair

Hair tansplantmax br0