Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Well, do they?

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

"Mandatory Preface: I am not condoning school shootings. Rather, I am merely inquiring about female biology. We all know that women love attractive, dominant men. Within the context of a school shooting, the shooter is unequivocally the most dominant man (that is, the shooter transcends his current status in the dominance hierarchy and temporarily becomes an ultra-Chad). Given the females close proximity to this ultra-Chad during the shooting, one can reasonably conjecture that the females, although scared for their life, experience extreme sexual arousal and attraction towards the shooter, hoping that perhaps rather than shooting them, the shooter has sexual intercourse with them instead. Is my theory correct? Have studies been conducted on this?"

they get aroused when beaten and raped, being murdered probably works the same

Yes. each of them fanatasize and constantly talk about the shooter after it's happened and they fantasize about going seeing him:feelskek:

Yes. each of them fanatasize and constantly talk about the shooter after it's happened and they fantasize about going seeing him:feelskek:
Reminds me of that foid that gave her number to the killer of her bf :feelskek:

Shameless foids
179.jpg