Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well damn.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Just now realised that a forum I had 11k posts on is now gone. The admin seems to want nothing to do with the forum anymore. I remember been on it almost everyday until I found other things that distracted me from using the forum and then I just kept returning to it occasionally but not as often. All the memories I had on the forum literally erased now. Shame when things like that happen. :/

Just now realised that a forum I had 11k posts on is now gone. The admin seems to want nothing to do with the forum anymore. I remember been on it almost everyday until I found other things that distracted me from using the forum and then I just kept returning to it occasionally but not as often. All the memories I had on the forum literally erased now. Shame when things like that happen. :/

which Forum?

which forum was it?

FilmCow.net/forums

holy fuck i forgot about that guy. everybody in my middle school quoted charlie the unicorn when it was popular.
He has a more new forum but he closed registration for it. I prefer his old one though because it’s most nostalgic for me. But yeah, he has some funny flash movies.

That's awful. The forum I used to post in its suprisingly still alive but doesn't have half of the members it used to have

I would be sad if that happens here tbh.

Forums I used in the past gone lost tbh. don't know what happened to them

Most of the forums I enjoyed in the early to late 00’s are gone. One day (probably soon) this forum will be gone too.