Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WELCOME TO THE NEW SEWERS! (SEWERCELS GTFIH)

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Let me start with a few quotes from one of the dumbest members of incels.is:
I dont understand why alot of offtopic tier threads get created in the sewers anyway :feelsjuice:

Just migrate to the lounge you fucking Retards :feelswhat:
Ditching the sewers and migrating to the lounge should of been the initial goal from the start:feelsjuice:
I dont get why OP is being an imbecile about this, the sewers is doing it's job, keeping the autistic shitposts away from ID and Lounge.

So this retard thinks I am an imbecile because I am protesting about the sewers being spammed.
Well guess what? Unlike you and the moderators on this site I have a sense of responsibility. As a result I don't like to constantly make shit threads in the lounge. I would like to make them in the sewers where they belong.

In short, Offtopic is now an Inceldom Discussion for things that aren't incel related. Music, games, interesting threads, all goes to Offtopic. Meaningless stuff goes to The Sewers.

But I should thank this 70IQ humanoid. Because thanks to his moronic remarks I had a revelation.
Now that the mods do not give a fuck about this site, and a few users have also said that they're ok with this shit, then what the fuck are we even upset about?
Let's just shit in the lounge!

So to the kangaroo's delight I should say that from now on I'm going to completely abandon the sewers and start making my shitpost in the lounge. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
This is fucking great guys. Our shitposts are going to show up on the "new posts" and we're gonna get a ton of visibility.

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms

The lounge is the new sewers my brothers. Do as you wish.

1636874d-4681-43c9-b39e-ec7ad79abc8a.gif

Now that the mods do not give a fuck about this site, and a few users have also said that they're ok with this shit,
Trannies and trolls are runnning amok yet mods being the glowniggers they are couldn't care less. :feelsmage:

You're literally the only dumbass who's ever made a thread complaining about spam in the fucking sewers

Tenor 1 10

Comes as no surprise that you dont have any self-awareness since you went ahead with making this retarded thread in the first place.
So this retard thinks I am an imbecile because I am protesting about the sewers being spammed.
Well guess what? Unlike you and the moderators on this site I have a sense of responsibility. As a result I don't like to constantly make shit threads in the lounge. I would like to make them in the sewers where they belong.

Bitch you're rotting on an incel forum complaining about the most degenerate subsection of the forum.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari size restricted

You dont know a damn thing about responsibility. If all you can do is make shit threads then accept the fact that active shit posters are going to mog your thread, Retard.
But I should thank this 70IQ humanoid. Because thanks to his moronic remarks I had a revelation.
Now that the mods do not give a fuck about this site, and a few users have also said that they're ok with this shit, then what the fuck are we even upset about?

So to the kangaroo'ss delight I should say that from now on I'm going to completely abandon the sewers and start making my shitpost in the lounge. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
This is fucking great guys. Our shitposts are going to show up on the "new posts" and we're gonna get a ton of visibility.

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms

Go ahead and try it clown, you already saw what happened to jungle :feelsjuice: aint nobody following your dumbass at anything

80rm

Go ahead and try it clown, you already saw what happened to jungle :feelsjuice: aint nobody following your dumbass at anything
Holy fucking shit. I actually overestimated your IQ when I said it was 70.
This was YOUR idea dude! It was you who said we should make our sewer threads in the lounge. You realize that right?
I am surprised you're alive tbh because with this IQ it's a miracle your brain knows how to tell your heart to beat.

Holy fucking shit. I actually overestimated your IQ when I said it was 70.
This was YOUR idea dude! It was you who said we should make our sewer threads in the lounge. You realize that right?
I am surprised you're alive tbh because with this IQ it's a miracle your brain knows how to tell your heat to beat.
You actually are doing something that I want to see Retard

3bYL

Keep being my guinea pig Bitch and recruit more users away from the sewers :feelsjuice:

Based
Let's ruin the lounge and ID

Lol, that's how it used to be, lounge and sewers were the same thing, just one offtopic section. Offtopic got spammed so much that they created sewers

Slit your wrists, jump off a roof, etc.
hilarious proposition coming from someone so neurotic and melodramatic, it seems like you are giving these suggestions because you actually contemplate this stuff.

hilarious proposition coming from someone so neurotic and melodramatic, it seems like you are giving these suggestions because you actually contemplate this stuff.
Every minute.

So to the kangaroo's delight I should say that from now on I'm going to completely abandon the sewers and start making my shitpost in the lounge. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms

Based

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms

:feelsaww:

@kanyepilled
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Lolimancer
@Idotms