Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Welcome to me

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
Ciao, my brothers. I am a new member. I didn't find any self introduction section and this is why I am typing here. About me? Close to 30, Italian and i can be defined as the perfect example of a truecel due to my extremely poor looks. It's even frustrating to admit I have no evident facial issue: no receding hairline, no negative canthal tilt, no retrused mandible...but I have been rated around 3.5 out of 10. Being ugly in Italy is living Hell on Earth.

Ciao, my brothers. I am a new member. I didn't find any self introduction section and this is why I am typing here. About me? Close to 30, Italian and i can be defined as the perfect example of a truecel due to my extremely poor looks. It's even frustrating to admit I have no evident facial issue: no receding hairline, no negative canthal tilt, no retrused mandible...but I have been rated around 3.5 out of 10. Being ugly in Italy is living Hell on Earth.
Hello I am new too

Damn son, sounds rough. Welcome to the party. Hope you'll be able to find some comfort knowing you're not completely alone, here.

Damn son, sounds rough. Welcome to the party. Hope you'll be able to find some comfort knowing you're not completely alone, here.
Just curious, how have you got 807 posts since 4th February? That's 80 a day on average.

welcome Italianocel
hope youre not an IT spy

Just curious, how have you got 807 posts since 4th February? That's 80 a day on average.
I like posting. It's the only way to blow off steam with my insane study load. I guess I'm also completely unused to having any sort of support or acceptance anywhere in the world, that just having a few other brocels to chat with is extremely helpful.

well some kid on looksmax said that you're 3.5/10 and u srs believe him?kek. If there is nothing wrong with your looks then u srs shouldnt be on this forum
Not told by kids but also by men and exspecially women. I have been complimented soooo many times by women about my character and attitude but they all also admitted achieving a relationship for someone with a face like mine is actually impossible. I have been lucky in my life because I have always met sincere and honest friends who never mocked me about my inceldom. At the beginning they use to deny my misfortune was about my face that's why I and a fried of mine did this experiment: after my approval he sent some pictures of me to some of his female friend asking them an opinion about my appereance...and the results have been struggling, they rated me so low...My friend was more frustrated than I was, he couldn't explain how it was possible, he was sure I were not going to wet their pussies but he expected them to call me "average looking". Since then all of my friends gave up on motivating me and accepted my ugliness.

Until some years ago I also used to think to be an ordinary normie but the truth has been revealed to me as I joined some Redpill groups on Facebook and asked an opinion about my appereance and they said it was over.
Anyway, a part women, my life is perfect: good friends, master degree, good job, financial authonomy and I don't live with my parents anymore.
Thanks for welcoming me...Yeah, as I typed before Shitaly is hell for ugly males.

Last edited:
Not told by kids but also by men and exspecially women. I have been complimented soooo many times by women about my character and attitude but they all also admitted achieving a relationship for someone with a face like mine is actually impossible. I have been lucky in my life because I have always met sincere and honest friends who never mocked me about my inceldom. At the beginning they use to deny my misfortune was about my face that's why I and a fried of mine did this experiment: after my approval he sent some pictures of me to some of his female friend asking them an opinion about my appereance...and the results have been struggling, they rated me so low...My friend was more frustrated than I was, he couldn't explain how it was possible, he was sure I were not going to wet their pussies but he expected them to call me "average looking". Since then all of my friends gave up on motivating me and accepted my ugliness.

Until some years ago I also used to think to be an ordinary normie but the truth has been revealed to me as I joined some Redpill groups on Facebook and asked an opinion about my appereance and they said it was over.
Anyway, a part women, my life is perfect: good friends, master degree, good job, financial authonomy and I don't live with my parents anymore.

Thanks for welcoming me...Yeah, as I typed before Shitaly is hell for ugly males.
No problem, mate! What's your degree in, if you don't mind sharing?

No problem, mate! What's your degree in, if you don't mind sharing?
I would prefer to keep this type of info on private right about now. Nothing prevents me to say more about me in future...

I would prefer to keep this type of info on private right about now. Nothing prevents me to say more about me in future...
Prolly a good idea tbh. Still, having a degree is an accomplishment!

I like posting. It's the only way to blow off steam with my insane study load. I guess I'm also completely unused to having any sort of support or acceptance anywhere in the world, that just having a few other brocels to chat with is extremely helpful.
Fair enough. Seems a lot but I guess It's a good cope especially if you've got pressure from school. I've seen guys who've been here like 2 months and got like 5k posts. Must be hacking or someshit

Fair enough. Seems a lot but I guess It's a good cope especially if you've got pressure from school. I've seen guys who've been here like 2 months and got like 5k posts. Must be hacking or someshit
It is a lot I admit. I caught a bit of flak for it a few days ago, which is fair. I just like weighing in, I guess.

Prolly a good idea tbh. Still, having a degree is an accomplishment!
Thanks a lot. I am learning to accept I am not meant to be in a relationship or to sex. Honeslty the only solution for anyone's trueceldom is acceptance and coping. Luckily my libido has always been extremely low, so close to zero now. I don't even masturbate anymore.

Thanks a lot. I am learning to accept I am not meant to be in a relationship or to sex. Honeslty the only solution for anyone's trueceldom is acceptance and coping. Luckily my libido has always been extremely low, so close to zero now. I don't even masturbate anymore.
That sounds like a pretty zen state, anon. I'm trying to get there, myself.

I gave up on approaching girls since I was 23 years old. I received more than 30 rejections and all of them were in rude manners. Never approached any Stacy. As I showed someone some pictures of the girls I approached everyone has turned speechless. There are thousands of rough stories I am going to tell here.

Welcome, if you are looking for a somewhat warm community to accept you and support you in your struggles of facing rejection from and getting manipulated by foids you are in the right place. Take the blackpill and a seat and get comfy.

Thank you, bro. Anyway I got so much blackpill I have no problem in talking about this topic to my female friends...and they approve it too.

Last edited:
Cessetto you should move to another country like the USA. Women in the U.S. love men who have an Italian accent.
italian spaghetti GIF

fabio GIF

italian dominic decoco GIF

Cessetto you should move to another country like the USA. Women in the U.S. love men who have an Italian accent.
italian spaghetti GIF

fabio GIF

italian dominic decoco GIF
I don't think so because USA, just like Italy, are populated by too many attractive men and I would be unnoticed anyway anywhere. And an accent like mine would be appreciated only if spoken by an attractive man, not by a creep like me.

Get a load of the GrAYcels