Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Welcome to Germany

Import turd-world, become turd-world.

Even as an Incel, you still owe it to yourself to not want to have to live around people who not only lower the QOL & safety of your area, but also share no similar values to you(already weak in the West). Not to mention, you already are the lowest of the low: To your own race, you are ugly & autistic, but to them, you're all that & White/not one of them.
to ethnic foids you’re a god

Doubt it. I'll bet she will be fucking a nigger or a sand nigger soon. Most white women have no loyalty to their race.

There is a sand nigger at a smoothie store and college girls fight over him. I live in Texas and most of those women are white btw. The most swiped right man in the UK is a nigger and UK is [still] over 80% white.

Even pro-Trump white women fuck niggers. Watch the video of a nigger making an online dating account on a pro Trump dating app. Chad is his own race. Thats why Jews bring in so many non-whites to Europe. They get to cuck white people while making the white race extinct at the same time. Perfect payback for the Holocaust.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk&t=2s

Cope JBW is law

Alright, I feel a bit bad, but you have to understand that the reason why maybe users don't want to interact with you in debates/discussions, is due to the way you have came across in the past.

Here's some info I found:

View attachment 1140330

Read this excerpt from a novel by the former(I think Lithuanian or Latvian SS commander)

Quote:
A valuable insight into exactly how the Nazis viewed the racial situation in Europe vis à vis Germans and other nationalities, is afforded through the memoirs of Arturs Silgailis, chief of staff of the Inspectorate General of the “Latvian Legion” (of the Latvian Waffen-SS). In his book, Latvian Legion, Silgailis describes a conversation he had with Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and second most powerful man in Nazi Germany, in this manner: “He (Himmler) then singled out those nations which he regarded as belonging to the German family of nations and they were: the Germans, the Dutch, the Flemish, the Anglo-Saxons, the Scandinavians, and the Baltic people. ‘To combine all of these nations into one big family is the most important task at the present time [Himmler said]. This unification has to take place on the principle of equality and at that same time has to secure the identity of each nation and its economical independence, of course, adjusting the latter to the interests of the whole German living space.

Interview with a former commander from the Eastern front:

This is from the Ahnenpaß
Thanks brocel. So Nazis considered all whites as equivalent and saw themselves as a savior of whites against Jews. They only hated Slavs because their leadership consisted of Jews.

Thanks for informing me.

Alright, I feel a bit bad, but you have to understand that the reason why maybe users don't want to interact with you in debates/discussions, is due to the way you have came across in the past.

Here's some info I found:

View attachment 1140330

Read this excerpt from a novel by the former(I think Lithuanian or Latvian SS commander)

Quote:
A valuable insight into exactly how the Nazis viewed the racial situation in Europe vis à vis Germans and other nationalities, is afforded through the memoirs of Arturs Silgailis, chief of staff of the Inspectorate General of the “Latvian Legion” (of the Latvian Waffen-SS). In his book, Latvian Legion, Silgailis describes a conversation he had with Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and second most powerful man in Nazi Germany, in this manner: “He (Himmler) then singled out those nations which he regarded as belonging to the German family of nations and they were: the Germans, the Dutch, the Flemish, the Anglo-Saxons, the Scandinavians, and the Baltic people. ‘To combine all of these nations into one big family is the most important task at the present time [Himmler said]. This unification has to take place on the principle of equality and at that same time has to secure the identity of each nation and its economical independence, of course, adjusting the latter to the interests of the whole German living space.

Interview with a former commander from the Eastern front:

This is from the Ahnenpaß
Russians and Americans are the largest groups of white people and they are both getting fucked. One is getting thrown into a meat grinder another is getting muttified. AAAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Ugh. Is there any place a man can enjoy authentic Evropean culture anymore ?
nope sorry , you white men became bitch ass faggots, gave ur foids rights and shieet and refuse to shut that white bitch up and beat her back to the kitchen where she belongs. So u simply have to replaced. Its simply nature buddy, nothing personal at all.

Lol if Merkel wanted people to breed she should have imported millions of noodle foids and the birth rate would explode with hapas
She can't do that because it benefits the men.

do any of these sandnigger foids look breedable to you kek.Only breedable Muslim foids are the Persian women
They rarely look attractive.

Unironically posted on Hitler's birthday.

It's OVER for Germany, If he would have been alive for a few minutes he would have commited suicide for the second time

Cope JBW is law
If a good looking white man goes to a country with non-whites/shitskins, he will be worshipped. If a good looking shitskin goes to a white nation he will likely get foids easily.

I think that foids like whats different/exotic. A Chad who looks nothing like other men in the community are the most sought after.

If a good looking white man goes to a country with non-whites/shitskins, he will be worshipped. If a good looking shitskin goes to a white nation he will likely get foids easily.

I think that foids like whats different/exotic. A Chad who looks nothing like other men in the community are the most sought after.
good looking shitskin is betabuxxing at best

good looking shitskin is betabuxxing at best
I wish. I see shitskin men with good looking white women here in Texas. Quite often in UK and Germany when I went. Just saw a blonde woman with a nigger at the gym yesterday.

I wish. I see shitskin men with good looking white women here in Texas. Quite often in UK and Germany when I went. Just saw a blonde woman with a nigger at the gym yesterday.
I've never seen a shitskin man with a white woman who's below average let alone good looking but i see the opposite with white men a lot

Aha blacks don't count, when you said shitskins I thought u meant indians

I've never seen a shitskin man with a white woman who's below average let alone good looking but i see the opposite with white men a lot
Which country do you live in? Are you white or non-white?

Indians don't get foids. I was talking Sandniggers and niggers

Which country do you live in? Are you white or non-white?

Indians don't get foids. I was talking Sandniggers and niggers
I am ethnic ofc, Sand
the US . look sands are all incels, blacks don't count as ethnic

Why does Europe even need to take in non-European immigrants anyways? If they need workers or younger people, simply take in people from Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Albania, Europeans born abroad etc. Sure those nations tend to be old on average, but i'm pretty sure they also have young people as well. I'm sure millions of young people in Eastern Europe would like to live in Northern or Western Europe

Non-European immigration to Europe serves no purpose. I could understand USA, Canada or Australia but why Northern and Western Europe? Why purpose does that serve Europeans?

Lol Albanians are bigger criminals than sandnigs can even dream to be. Slavs are a broken race, what 100 years of dictatorships , suffering and communism does do a MFer.

Poland did well though, but the rest are fucked.

Give them a generation. Germany sadly needs them because we don't make enough children.