Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Welcome to George Floyd square! uwu

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Mememonk  175795404 906150080173731 246318567700034815 n

:feelsseriously: Dat Nigaa Dead, what are they doing?

:feelsseriously: Dat Nigaa Dead, what are they doing?
Sorry sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave the George Floyd Square. Yo racist cracka ass DOES NOT match the energy we’re going for here :(

Sorry sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave the George Floyd Square. Yo racist cracka ass DOES NOT match the energy we’re going for here :(
Over for whitefolk cels.

Sir. White lives don't matter.

Sir. White lives don't matter.
DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE. SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

You sir are invited to the cookout :)

in 100 years i hope people look back on this and laugh, the way we laugh at ancient people worshiping the sun or some shit

Watch the apes start tearing down every statue of a white person in the US and start erecting statues of drug addicts and criminals who get killed by cops.

Can't wait till based fuckers vandalize it. :feelskek:

JFL. This nigga has unironically become a Saint.

He didn't deserve the knee, but dude lived the life of a scumbag and would probably rob you if he had the chance.

fuck dat nigga

The jungle is expanding.

God bless America for entertaining us in this quarantine.

J.F.L.

America breeds some of the stupidest people.

That entire area is a crime ridden shithole because the police don't bother with it anymore. I would normally think that were petty, but since niggers would rather be stabbed to death than be protected by the police, I'm not plussed.

Why did they capitalize Black folks but not white folks?

Been thinking about this ridiculousness more and more. There will be no grieving for that degenerate on my behalf. He led a lifetime of crime and villainy. He is not to be praised. He is to be forgotten.

Imagine having a dedicated Nigger zone near you. JFL we live in the worst reality

Imagine having a dedicated Nigger zone near you. JFL we live in the worst reality
Just the beginning, if anybody thinks there will be a happy ending when Whites are the population minority of the future think again.

[A population minority they want to eradicate might I also add.]

white people are most cucked people on this planet particulary americans
Just the beginning, if anybody thinks there will be a happy ending when Whites are the population minority of the future think again.

[A population minority they want to eradicate might I also add.]
yes it's only beggining

How can a place dedicated to a filthy nigger be sacred?

stop being racist
pouting-face_1f621.png

Opp Pack Old Man GIF - OppPack OldMan GIFs

floyd pack this gas or what

Black folks - starting with capital letter, white folks - lowercase letter, hilarious tbh
They've done this for a while. The subversive kikery has been around for decades. I started to notice when newspapers would always claim "random attack" when whitey got beat by nignogs.

We need to deport all the niggers before our country is gone.

Watch the apes start tearing down every statue of a white person in the US and start erecting statues of drug addicts and criminals who get killed by cops.

It's actually racist to paint all whites as one, why should I have to take any blame for his killing when I reside in rural Ireland? I have to share blame because the police officer was the same race as me?

It's actually racist to paint all whites as one, why should I have to take any blame for his killing when I reside in rural Ireland? I have to share blame because the police officer was the same race as me?
CC3354E2 CD0A 4789 9846 AEEE61206835

didn't he die in hospital, not on the street, lol