Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Welcome to Friday!

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Who's out being normal, and who's actually an incel, and stuck by themselves for the night? 'Cuz I sure am! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm drunk as shit, getting high as shit, I'm gonna drink more, and eat more edibles later, 'cuz fuck it! I hate being sober! Being sober as an incel, as a trucel, is a literal living hell. But when you kill your sobriety... :feelsthink:

Ah, then even the worst off incels can have a spot of fun! :feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'll just excuse myself. Those youtube videos ain't gonna watch themselves. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

I'm lying down with a warm laptop on my gut inches from my balls. Can feel my sperm count getting lower as I type but DGAF. I don't drink or do drugs so gotta go for another vice. Thinking online poker.

No, the lack thereof. That is our suffering. :fuk:
I'm lying down with a warm laptop on my gut inches from my balls. Can feel my sperm count getting lower as I type but DGAF. I don't drink or do drugs so gotta go for another vice. Thinking online poker.
Why should we give a fuck about our sperm count? Not like we're gonna use 'em.

Whatever copes work for you, man. But if you can afford them, and they are legal and accessible to you, I highly recommend THC and beer. It can't be understated how good they are at deterring our pain, especially THC. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: Either way, have fun with poker. Hopefully you win something. All of us here deserve a lucky break of some kind for what we've been through. :feelsmage:

Last edited:
I have been busy commiting war crimes in Ravenfield. :feelsmage:
Top 30 Ravenfield GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
Top 30 Ravenfield GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Every day is Monday. Every day is Tuesday. Every day is Wednesday. Every day is Thursday. Every day is Friday. Every day is Saturday. Every day is Sunday. There is no meaning to my days. It could be wednesday for 56 weeks straight and I wouldn't even notice.

im very stoned right now lmao
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every day is Monday. Every day is Tuesday. Every day is Wednesday. Every day is Thursday. Every day is Friday. Every day is Saturday. Every day is Sunday. There is no meaning to my days. It could be wednesday for 56 weeks straight and I wouldn't even notice.
You're right, they just flow right by, one bleeding into the next, like they don't even exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back