Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welcome to deathrow niggers

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
The summer is coming back
I went to buy my goyslop for the weekend and i started seeing all the young, good looking couples again, its like they were hiding in the winter.

The weather is starting to get nice so make sure to stay inside and don’t get mogged to death outside.

This is sexhaver weather we are not worthy of good weather

We are the new age Niggers of society
Over.

No. Keep crackies in their countries and we sands/nigs in our countries. Thats all.

My primary school where i used to go has a park and all these youngfags go there with foids today i saw a cute foid and an ogre normie having fun
So brutal why did my generation foids had to be so ugly

My primary school where i used to go has a park and all these youngfags go there with foids today i saw a cute foid and an ogre normie having fun
That sounds brutal :feelsugh:

Fuck mang

Good old days mangg.... Wanna go back in time bh

This is gonna be me this spring break when all the normies and moggers are out at the beach while I stay home and read and cope on this forum