Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weird dynamic in my highschool

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
Anyone noticed how the people hanging out with people of the opposite gender are either very attractive or very unattractive? Plenty of ugly guys in my highschool would be friends with ugly girls and the same happens with chads and htn who also hang out with hot girls. Most normies just stuck with people of the same gender.

My theory is that very ugly people (but not incels) will cope and over compensate by trying to be friends with women through betabux/simp as they lack the mental fortitude to acknowledge the blackpill.

This is compounded by the fact that the chads are actively dating the hot bitches (i checked the whores social media) while the ugly guys who cope by simping are not (I checked the ugly bitches social media too)

Ugly bluepilled guys are just orbiters. They can't be anything more.

No one cares pedoboy
gtfo you stupid retard. In the post that is causing you to accuse me I clearly stated I would NOT do pedo activites I wa sjust wondering what other people would do.

gtfo you stupid retard. In the post that is causing you to accuse me I clearly stated I would NOT do pedo activites I wa sjust wondering what other people would do.
And after the post 22 minutes later you were looking at would you rape a 5 year old, Before that you were looking at would you rape a 12 year old, Why so defensive, Because you cant own up to your own mistake, Oh and slur words is a dead giveaway, Your still a nasty pedo.

Cuoinotung pepe the frog
Funny hahaha

Defensiveness by definition is the effort to deflect and explain away behavior that's being criticized, rather than accepting responsibility for and changing it.

And after the post 22 minutes later you were looking at would you rape a 5 year old, Before that you were looking at would you rape a 12 year old, Why so defensive, Because you cant own up to your own mistake, Oh and slur words is a dead giveaway, Your still a nasty pedo.

View attachment 1208495View attachment 1208496

Defensiveness by definition is the effort to deflect and explain away behavior that's being criticized, rather than accepting responsibility for and changing it.
Pure projection. In what way would saying "retard" suggest anything gtfo. Is bringing pure facts to the discussion being defensive? If so you can fuck off because your "defensive" too.

Are you retarded? The question was not "would you rape a 5 year old" Its "

You see a 5 Year Old Getting Molested What Do you Do?"​

Anyone noticed how the people hanging out with people of the opposite gender are either very attractive or very unattractive? Plenty of ugly guys in my highschool would be friends with ugly girls and the same happens with chads and htn who also hang out with hot girls. Most normies just stuck with people of the same gender.

My theory is that very ugly people (but not incels) will cope and over compensate by trying to be friends with women through betabux/simp as they lack the mental fortitude to acknowledge the blackpill.

This is compounded by the fact that the chads are actively dating the hot bitches (i checked the whores social media) while the ugly guys who cope by simping are not (I checked the ugly bitches social media too)
you're not in highschool are you? what are you a 2007? 2008? the truecel life for you hasn't even began

So by that definition of defensiveness anyone who explains why your stupid takes are stupid. Gtfo thats the adult equivalent of "bla bla bla I cant hear you"

I have made no "mistakes" in the first place you gross blue pilled age cuck. Talking isn't illegal. Also by your definition "defensivness= anyone willing to bring facts to the table to destroy your silly accusation. By that logic you are also defensiveness for trying to "explain away" your actions of falsely accusing me of being a pedo. Fuck you cunt

Also faggot this is the REAL definition of defensiveness. Not the blue pilled "definition" from a gay site called "very well mind"
"excessive concern with guarding against the real or imagined threat of criticism, injury to one’s ego, exposure of one’s shortcomings"
I don't display any of these fuck face.

Also faggot this is the REAL definition of defensiveness. Not the blue pilled "definition" from a gay site called "very well mind"
"excessive concern with guarding against the real or imagined threat of criticism, injury to one’s ego, exposure of one’s shortcomings"
I don't display any of these fuck face.
just ignore (((lonelyus))), he's probably just projecting his own pedophilia.

I was thinking the same last night. the ugly foids in my school only got picked on by the popular foids but they never were bullied by any kind of man. only the super autistic foids were laughed at and treated like shit by them.
Ugly bluepilled guys are just orbiters. They can't be anything more.
yup and it pisses me off

It was like this in my high school too. But the unattractive orbiters were mostly gay guys who wanted to hang out with girls since they both like guys.

Orbiters are unattractive enough to be low-stakes and harmless, so foids don't care about having them around. They're similar to foids' 'gay bestfriends' jfl

it's ok 90% of the forum are actual pedos, the agecucks here are aggressive because they're constantly getting triggered