Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weekly What you doing this weekend thread

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
@nxdismycope Hope you're alright :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: Haven't seen the thread and it's 22:22, Friday (UK).

-gym
-study
-hate myself and my lonely patethic life.
-drink some water
-play vidya

-I have a paper due this weekend. 3 pages. gonna suck tbh. Hopefully I can text some kids in my class about it and they can lend me some help

@Hate_my_life try watching a slice of life anime

-I have a paper due this weekend. 3 pages. gonna suck tbh. Hopefully I can text some kids in my class about it and they can lend me some help
Goodluck man.

Try not to overdo it. We need you resuming regular postmaxxing duty on monday.

@Hate_my_life try watching a slice of life anime
giphy.gif

I'll consider it. If my test drops I'll cri

I will ldar and try to not drink anything.

-Gym
-Study
-Draw furry art
-Maybe post a bit

I'm honestly starting to contemplate buying a thousand dating Sims, and a VR headset to fully LDAR.

I give up, but I'm too pussy to rope, so I want to go full otaku mode to see if it would help me cope a little easier.

Maybe i can go for a nightwalk
Studymaxx.
thats all folks.

Rotting , vidya, wageslaving

Drink, smoke, and rot.

Gimmie LDAR for $500 Alex

I’m waiting for the new seasons of NARCOS to come out

Studying and playing vidya.

As always, LDAR,fapping,shitting,eating,snoozing,watching anime and playing vidya gaems.

taking test for one of my online courses. just lol at me

Studymaxxing. I’m in law school and it’s endless reading and writing.

3 pages is easily 2500 words. You should get to it boyo (if you haven't already).

I finished other homework earlier today so I'm relaxing. I'll get to work on it tomorrow tbh. I actaully already have somewhat of an outline for it.

go to the gym
eat
sleep
LDAR

nothing.might go to sleep soon life is dull

Tomorrow i have to bring in a load of wood before the rains come. And my bandwidth will be back so maybe I'll get a vid... Maybe ill plant a tree or something

Trying to balance an addiction of video games and browsing .co with schoolwork.

It’s hard ngl

I don't know man, I just want this to be over

edge for 8 hours straight what the FUCK

already done actually

Absolutely nothing

LDAR + finding some new places for street-shitting

The same thing I do every week. Nothing.

Playing New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe Edition on Switch along with my other vast backlog of games most likely.

Maybe I’ll try and finish the Link’s Awakening remake over the next few days even.

Though I’ve just started Luigi’s Mansion 3 and installed a fuckton of games on Xbox One so who knows if I will or not?

rotting basically .

@nxdismycope Hope you're alright :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: Haven't seen the thread and it's 22:22, Friday (UK).

-gym
-study
-hate myself and my lonely patethic life.
-drink some water
-play vidya
Playstationmaxxxing
Playing New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe Edition on Switch along with my other vast backlog of games most likely.

Maybe I’ll try and finish the Link’s Awakening remake over the next few days even.

Though I’ve just started Luigi’s Mansion 3 and installed a fuckton of games on Xbox One so who knows if I will or not?
You play nintendo switch? :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You might as well drink soylent and start posting on IT because switch is for cucks tbh ngl

Ubercelling drunk Chads and Stacys.

Browsing .co and being studied by university professors for being an filthy inkwell.

I am going to LDAR and shitpost, and eat food I like ritualistically.

got fired yesterday. Might blow remaining money seamaxxing tbh