Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weekend thread. What are you guys doing?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Just gonna ldar all day and eat. Browse youtube. Watch some UAP/UFO disclosure related stuff.

Maybe I'm gonna go to the movie theatres by myself tomorrow night (catch the last show).

Follow the fake doxxing drama and hope the fake doxxers get banned. :feelshaha::feelsPop::feelsjuice:

watch some of my favourite youtubers and practise MoF

I'm trying not to drink, maybe i'll succeed

Been following the doxxing drama in between playing Red Dead Online

Watching anime and following forum drama in between episodes jfl. Just started Ergo Proxy today and it’s seriously good. Also watched eps of 86, Tokyo Revengers, and I’m going to finish a live action series called Counterpart later.

Just gonna ldar all day and eat. Browse youtube. Watch some UAP/UFO disclosure related stuff.

Maybe I'm gonna go to the movie theatres by myself tomorrow night (catch the last show).
played tennis with other shitskins. just to be mogged by a white normie group. also my racket broke jfl(shitskin trait).

now home and Vidya coping

Taking photos of my balding head praying to Gandy for hair regrowth :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Play cod ldar sleep eat maybe go to movie alone and be sad
Follow the fake doxxing drama and hope the fake doxxers get banned. :feelshaha::feelsPop::feelsjuice:
What is that?

I ordered stone pot rice and garlic chicken at a Korean restaurant and plan to eat while watching trash movies.

At buffalo wild wings right now watching the fight. By myself of course. :feelsautistic:

I did nothing but watch youtube and the whole shitstorm on this forum today.

Watching anime and following forum drama in between episodes jfl. Just started Ergo Proxy today and it’s seriously good. Also watched eps of 86, Tokyo Revengers, and I’m going to finish a live action series called Counterpart later.
Tokyo Revengers is kino

Smoking weed, vidya, and rotting in my bed :cryfeels:

was playing half life 2 with my bro, but just chilling now :feelsaww:

Life truly sucks as an incel TFLer. At my age I should be dating or married and fucking non-stop on the weekends...

I gotta find some new copes. Like eating fruits. Thats a good cope idea.

I'm binge watching Thailand seamaxxing videos on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back