Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weed's Tinder Experiment Pt.2 [You insulted me but I will still suck your dick]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
pvPoTzklTgeQBrGWFmk3rA.jpeg

N79k3u3cRW2hoc1nFmliLw.jpeg

zY5ev4iDSb6av5iPTboO_A.jpeg

GrORPXAoSa29j-dXa6aWZQ.jpeg

P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FmbQI_WqSQ[/video]

Pt.1 https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1288

My god, that landwhale. lol instantly gives number to Chad

She wouldn't even respond to an ugly looking guy.

Her face is hot, if she lost weight she'd be a 8-10.

jagged0 said:
Her face is hot, if she lost weight she'd be a 8-10.

With that terrible palate? Just no.

I mean, what do you expect here tbh tbh? This is a fat low tier slut, whatever that guy says to her, she will still want to get fucked.

It's like some uber hot whore comes to you and insults you, you'd still fuck her.

Gymcel said:
I mean, what do you expect here tbh tbh? This is a fat low tier slut, whatever that guy says to her, she will still want to get fucked.

It's like some uber hot whore comes to you and insults you, you'd still fuck her.

The point is obviously the personality meme. Nobody is surprised if you claim men will sleep with a cruel Stacy, but claim women will sleep with a child rapist Chad and people refuse to believe it. This is what happens when society lies about women caring more about personality than men.

Girls like this would ban you if you misspelled something in front of them. Like how dare you.

What I find hilarious are the fat women like that one who swipe right on a man who has "no landwhales" in his bio.
They have no sense of pride or honor, they just want to fuck a good looking man, even if he's the worst person in the world.

I'd love to have a blackpilled chad in the community doing these Tinder experiments and then proceeding to date those sluts with the worst attitude possible.

Her looks match is rotting right now.

thief-pointing-gun-woman-s-head-15541925.jpg

No no no pls don't kill me btw can I suck ur dick :3

She wouldn't even reply to me smh why am I still alive?

Alex_Bones said:
What I find hilarious are the fat women like that one who swipe right on a man who has "no landwhales" in his bio.
They have no sense of pride or honor, they just want to fuck a good looking man, even if he's the worst person in the world.
I'd love to have a blackpilled chad in the community doing these Tinder experiments and then proceeding to date those sluts with the worst attitude possible.
Exactly my dude.
"I'd love to have a blackpilled chad in the community doing these Tinder experiments and then proceeding to date those sluts with the worst attitude possible" Same. I would also film dumping those hoes just for incels to laugh.

My god, this should verify that LOOKS > all. Bitch should be thrown into the sewer.

I'm pretty sure Amie would more matches than Chad.

God damn, if I had those eyebrows I might not be incel.

We need a million more guys doing these catfishing/tinder experiments. If every other Chad turns out to be a fake, females will think twice about using Tinder.

NegroKing said:
We need a million more guys doing these catfishing/tinder experiments. If every other Chad turns out to be a fake, females will think twice about using Tinder.

Yeah. Really, a grassroots movement could kill Tinder and dating apps.

Lol at personality meme... lol at normies... lol at bluepill...

Alex_Bones said:

thats awesome, would be the evolution of the catfish experiment.

NegroKing said:
The fact that most females don't know about model tier face catfishing them proves that females actually get sex from these types of guys, even fatties.

Where as sub7 would ask for a verification or smth like that because they wouldn't believe that a very attractive girl is interested in them.