Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weedcels who live at home, where do you hide your weed? (Carts specifically)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I hid my cart in a small bag in a hidden pocket incase my little brothers snoop around my room or my parents decide to come in and clean it for some reason but now I remembered I had my safe so I can hide my cart in my small safe.

I will soon go to British Columbia to do meth legally :feelsokman:

I hide pounds inside my car tires when crossing the Canadian border at Niagara.... I try to have some in all tyres because they sound thumping otherwise...

Cut a slit (stab at 120 angle so the cut won't be noticeable) in your mattress on the side that faces the wall and store it in the hole and place the fitted sheet over the hole.
Replace the bag you store it in every 3-4 weeks.

Cut a slit (stab at 120 angle so the cut won't be noticeable) in your mattress on the side that faces the wall and store it in the hole and place the fitted sheet over the hole.
Replace the bag you store it in every 3-4 weeks.
Felt like I explained it horribly but

The more steep the entry angle of the cut the better it will at not dirtying your mouth piece (if you store it with mouthpiece towards the top of the mattress) and the cut will look fine while nobody is on the bed And the fitted sheet is off.

They also have stash containers that look like food items mostly pop bottles or Pringles.

Felt like I explained it horribly but

View attachment 1200632

The more steep the entry angle of the cut the better it will at not dirtying your mouth piece (if you store it with mouthpiece towards the top of the mattress) and the cut will look fine while nobody is on the bed And the fitted sheet is off.

They also have stash containers that look like food items mostly pop bottles or Pringles.
Based:feelsLSD:

I may use this for a future reference

hoodies, under mattress, dressers, pillow cases