Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weed will not be returning to .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

thats crazy dude
I keep imagining your loli on the bouncing ball saying "thats crazy man" in a girly voice, whenever I read your posts

Why was he banned?

Wtf was he doing posting faggot shit? :feelsUgh:

idk he posts hammy spam all day
He sure had a thing for Hamlossus lol :feelskek: Imo there's loads more pointless shitposters and thread/postmaxxers who should be banned moreso than Weed. But anyway.

He sure had a thing for Hamlossus lol :feelskek: Imo there's loads more pointless shitposters and thread/postmaxxers who should be banned moreso than Weed. But anyway.
I'm a postmaxxer :feelswhat:

oh well... 3 good posters left on this site. its time to discordmaxx

i don’t think he really cares since he was posting that joke appealing thinking everyone was going to see it
Fakecel Trait: Not caring about being banned from .co.

tbh

who,

me, @Yerberito and @AlexanderTheGreat11 right?

Everyone says they are tired of Hammy spamming until there actually is no more Hammy spamming.

Everyone says they are tired of Hammy spamming until there actually is no more Hammy spamming.
Well my stance is still there
I never found that meme funny tbh

I'm a postmaxxer :feelswhat:
Yes, but you're threads generally have a point that provoke discussion and are worth posting. Not "Lets make this the biggest thread ever" or "Go ER".

Yes, but you're threads generally have a point that provoke discussion and are worth posting. Not "Lets make this the biggest thread ever" or "Go ER".
tbh

don't be a hater
I know you and Alexander. Yerberito joined lately (and has massive post count ngl) and I wasn't really active in the last months. But I trust your word bro :feelsokman:

Attachments

• 1587499619091.png
    1587499619091.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 10
I know you and Alexander. Yerberito joined lately (and has massive post count ngl) and I wasn't really active in the last months. But I trust your word bro :feelsokman:
scaries me

What did Weed post that was good at least recently? You like the hammy stuff?

What did Weed post that was good at least recently? You like the hammy stuff?
It was his avi halo ngl. He is/was a chill dude and also had some effort in his posts. I liked that.

Wtf? :feelsclown:
Like I said, at least half the forum LARPs. Normies gtfo.
People always knew he was a fakecel. You can literally find people talking about his looks and him getting laid from 2 years ago in threads.

Fuck Him he was Tall and JBW Fakecel faggot
:reeeeee:

Moggs my ban appeals to hell and back
Moggs my ban appeals to hell and back