Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weed & Vidya.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
About to smoke up some of my gas & hop on some Vidya :smonk:

Two of the few things that make shit bearable anymore.

Last edited:
I'm broke af so I have no copes besides Vidya games. Which aren't fun when I'm not high. I want a ciggie!!!

@bigantennaemay1

Fuck I meant to put this in the lounge, please move it @Fat Link @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

What games are you playing mostly

What games are you playing mostly
Usually Skyrim, Fallout 4(modded the shit outta it) New Vegas, The Witcher 3, and FarCry 5.

I don't get high every night, like tonight. Not playing much interesting, either. I'm just drinking beer, playing Pokemon, and running youtube for background noise, so I can feel like I have a social life, just because I can hear someone who's not me, talking for once.

I don't get high every night, like tonight. Not playing much interesting, either. I'm just drinking beer, playing Pokemon, and running youtube for background noise, so I can feel like I have a social life, just because I can hear someone who's not me, talking for once.
I been on a weed binge before school starts, but once it does, I'm gonna cutdown on my weed smoking to at least once every three days or so.

I been on a weed binge before school starts, but once it does, I'm gonna cutdown on my weed smoking to at least once every three days or so.
I typically use once every two to six days or so. Keeps the tolerance enough in check that I seem to still get the most out of it when I do use it. Don't really have a fixed schedule for it, though; just whenever I need to deal with insomnia, or want to take it to deal with my depression and isolation.