Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

weed still not legal in americuck

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
By a vote of 106-50, DNC delegates rejected a proposed amendment to the party’s 2020 platform supporting federal marijuana legalization. Three delegates abstained from voting.
the """"""""Democrats""""""""" in America are moderate republicunts in disguise. for fucks sake. bernie would have legalized day 1 by executive order. vast majority of public wants it, but this cuntry is still way too cucked by shitty govt. this society needs to collapse and taken over by the dutch. As soon as it's legal I'll be growing my plants. they'd rather I cope by destroying my liver

Last edited:
They need the drug war going so the money keeps coming.

Last edited:
disgraceful-nigga.png

wellllllllllllllllllll it was legal until '37 bc of sterotyping and shit like that. and IT DOESNT KILL ANYBODY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. im moving to canada some day

wellllllllllllllllllll it was legal until '37 bc of sterotyping and shit like that. and IT DOESNT KILL ANYBODY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. im moving to canada some day
move to the netherlands

If you want weed so bad move to a state where it is legal like Colorado or Washington

if I move out of mommy's house will have no money for weed anyways
Get a medical marijuana card. It is legal in the vast majority of states, if you live in a state without it you are out of luck.

Get a medical marijuana card. It is legal in the vast majority of states, if you live in a state without it you are out of luck.
It's like 200 fking dollars to see a jew doctor to give you one for your made up illness then the weed itself is literally 55 fking dollars for an eighth here. I think you have to renew the card for like $50 every year too. They really try to fuck you

Last edited:
It's like 200 fking dollars to see a jew doctor to give you one for your made up illness then the weed itself is literally 55 fking dollars for an eighth here. I think you have to renew the card for like $50 every year too. They really try to fuck you
Yeah it is a ripoff but its the only legal option. You can risk it by buying weed illegally, but if ur caught u will be cellies with tyrone and jamal

Yeah it is a ripoff but its the only legal option. You can risk it by buying weed illegally, but if ur caught u will be cellies with tyrone and jamal
I used to buy illegally but even that is not worth it when you can go through an ounce in 2 weeks. Only option for me is growing and I would get fucked by all the tyrones if I got caught with that. In the meantime I have to cope with cbd hemp