Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weed made me reconsider my life

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Yesterday, after smoking weed, I was sitting in front of my computer, eating Schnitzel with fries, drinking cola, and eating pancakes with nutella as a dessert. I was also playing Spider-Man Remastered and listening to music that was popular in 2012. While doing all of that and while my brain was filled with high thoughts, I noticed something very unusual: I was actually happy.

After noticing how satisfied I was with life, I started thinking: "I am doing very simple things, listening to music, playing games, yet I am so happy. How can I achieve this happiness while not being high?". After a bit of brainstorming I came to the conclusion that I need to get my life together. I need to lose weight, eat healthier, maybe gain some muscle,... I need to make sure that I don't hate the person in the mirror as much.

Being thin might still not lead to me ascending, I have no idea whether I would still be ugly or not if I was thin, but at the very least I would be and feel heathier, I would be able to keep up with my friends,... there was this one incident where I tried to get into the back seat of a car that only has one door on each side and I simply couldn't fit.

TLDR; I will start looksmaxxing. Fuck women, I'm doing this for myself and my friends.

Wish me luck and tips are greatly appreciated :heart:

it's good your first thought was, "how do i feel this way again without drugs" instead of "i should do this more often" or something like that. best of luck

it's good your first thought was, "how do i feel this way again without drugs" instead of "i should do this more often" or something like that. best of luck
Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna smoke :smonk:

Yesterday, after smoking weed, I was sitting in front of my computer, eating Schnitzel with fries, drinking cola, and eating pancakes with nutella as a dessert. I was also playing Spider-Man Remastered and listening to music that was popular in 2012. While doing all of that and while my brain was filled with high thoughts, I noticed something very unusual: I was actually happy.

After noticing how satisfied I was with life, I started thinking: "I am doing very simple things, listening to music, playing games, yet I am so happy. How can I achieve this happiness while not being high?". After a bit of brainstorming I came to the conclusion that I need to get my life together. I need to lose weight, eat healthier, maybe gain some muscle,... I need to make sure that I don't hate the person in the mirror as much.

Being thin might still not lead to me ascending, I have no idea whether I would still be ugly or not if I was thin, but at the very least I would be and feel heathier, I would be able to keep up with my friends,... there was this one incident where I tried to get into the back seat of a car that only has one door on each side and I simply couldn't fit.

TLDR; I will start looksmaxxing. Fuck women, I'm doing this for myself and my friends.

Its the food dopamine paired with the weed, You were impaired and thats why you were happy

Its the food dopamine paired with the weed, You were impaired and thats why you were happy
The food didn't really hit that hard tbh. The pancakes did but I barely tasted the Schnitzel and fries.

The food didn't really hit that hard tbh. The pancakes did but I barely tasted the Schnitzel and fries.
Then you werent high enough

Also good luck with looksmaxxing, Ive been to that route and got fucked up results i wish i never went to surgery

Also good luck with looksmaxxing, Ive been to that route and got fucked up results i wish i never went to surgery
Yeah I refuse to get surgery. That's the starting an OnlyFans equivalent for men - giving up and taking the easy route

Yeah I refuse to get surgery. That's the starting an OnlyFans equivalent for men - giving up and taking the easy route
So what will you do?

So what will you do?
Leanmaxxing, starvemaxxing, basically I'll be counting my calories and eating more unprocessed foods. As you can imagine, I'm very lazy and I would rather LDAR than cook every single day but if that's what I gotta do to unfuck my life I guess I have to force myself.

Leanmaxxing, starvemaxxing, basically I'll be counting my calories and eating more unprocessed foods. As you can imagine, I'm very lazy and I would rather LDAR than cook every single day but if that's what I gotta do to unfuck my life I guess I have to force myself.
If you aleredy signed up here its over for you aleredy, Your face determines your social value

If you aleredy signed up here its over for you aleredy, Your face determines your social value
if he here cause he fat he can change that and ascend

if he here cause he fat he can change that and ascend
I would hate it so much if I ascended after losing weight. Why do I have to lose weight to deserve being loved? Why can't women love me right now and help me lose weight if it bothers them so much? I hate women so much.

Depends if he has good genetics
I didn't get the good mentabolism genes, I can tell you that. I remember being fat since elementary,

One way to become happier is meditating regularly. Even studies prove that it helps, and its free. Its boring and arduous though.

I would hate it so much if I ascended after losing weight. Why do I have to lose weight to deserve being loved? Why can't women love me right now and help me lose weight if it bothers them so much? I hate women so much.
it just how it is, ppl would choose the best for themselves fat is unattractive but unlike face , fat is something u can change

I didn't get the good mentabolism genes, I can tell you that. I remember being fat since elementary,
Workout like hell and get a facerating when your lean and then come back, Good luck bro

it just how it is, ppl would choose the best for themselves fat is unattractive but unlike face , fat is something u can change
Women only want you if every aspect of your life is perfect. The same women who would date Jeff Bezos now wouldn't have looked in his general direction back when he wasn't rich.

One way to become happier is meditating regularly. Even studies prove that it helps, and its free. Its boring and arduous though.
I do own an Apple Watch that has some mindfullness features such as breathing excercises and practicing thankfullness. I prefer wearing classical watches though as they look nicer and don't have to be charged (also because people, foids included, might respect you a bit more if they see you wearing a watch that looks expensive).

Workout like hell and get a facerating when your lean and then come back, Good luck bro
Where do I get a face rating? I hate showing my face online and this forum is probably the last place I should be showing my face in.

Where do I get a face rating? I hate showing my face online and this forum is probably the last place I should be showing my face in.
Think Rehabroom does it

I’m working on the weight loss part, kinda. I have replaced soda with water but perhaps I might continue to sodamax on rare occasions.

I drink milk sometimes.
You can zerosodamaxx

Will zero sodas affect weight?
Per my knowledge no. If you consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. Zero drinks usually have like 20kcal, depending on the drink and the amount. Just look at the nutrition facts.

Best luck, brother.

I also wish I could become whitepilled.

Guess my time hasn't come yet.

wow you are a retarded fucking faggot, If you had to smoke niggerweed to realize any of this you are subhuman.

Try to only eat foods that have nutritional value. Just be mindful about literally everything you put into your body. Best bet would be to drink only water, eat lean meats/fish, fruits and veggies, eggs. Don't consume sugary garbage and goyslop. Sugar is super addictive so stay away from shit that has added sugars. Best of luck

I too have gotten high as fuck and contemplated about my entire life:smonk:

@Weed thoughts?

It'll be hard to stay motivated daily but keep at it and you'll succeed.

So any luck?