Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weed Is A Good Cope.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Weed Is such a good cope IMO.

It makes video games 100x better, it makes music much more enjoyable, food tastes so much better, and watching movies/tv shows or even YouTube is way more interesting.

My personal favorite things to do when I am baked are play video games, listen to music, and also just daydream which I use as inspiration for making up fantasy worlds which I later will write down or draw. Sometimes I also like to crack open a few beers or pour a glass of wine when I'm smoking and watching a movie. A few times I have even used alc to enhance my high.

Plus it also just gives me this great feeling of comfort and euphoria when I do it, especially early on it was such a booster for me. This has faded now sadly.

Which brings me to perhaps the only major and biggest downside of weed. It is easy to get hooked on.

I am not saying that if you do it you're going to instantly get addicted or that you will later move on to harder drugs and whatnot, but it is pretty easy to get hooked on.

Currently I smoke everyday and have been doing so for about the past 2-3 months or so. It felt good at first and still does to an extent, but it is not as enjoyable as it once was. I do plan on at some point cutting down on it by a lot. I will go 3-4 days without smoking, then I will smoke and after try going a week or so and try and keep cutting it down to where I do it once or twice a week at most.

One day I’ll use it since I’m in Canada

It is, doesn’t have the harmful effects of alcohol and it feels chill af

@MACHETE Thoughts? :feelshehe:

I suppose a cope is a cope, helping to escape from the brutal reality of subhumanity... :smonk:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Maybe one day I’ll use it
I would highly recommend. Your first time use a small amount though and then your second time use more and it will feel very good. The only issue is like I said, it can possibly lead to you forming a bad habit with it. I think ideally, I want to smoke once or twice a week, maybe three times at most. Somedays I smoke just after dinner around 6-7 or so, and some I smoke pretty much the whole day which is bad IMO.

@NoLooksNoLife I tried joining .club just to look around, but it keeps saying I failed the verification; it's 9 months, is it not? :dafuckfeels:

@NoLooksNoLife I tried joining .club just to look around, but it keeps saying I failed the verification; it's 9 months, is it not? :dafuckfeels:
That’s because youre a bot or some shit

It is, doesn’t have the harmful effects of alcohol and it feels chill af
Yeah alcohol makes stuff worse for you IMO. I tried getting super drunk by myself a few times and it was not fun. Now I only have like 4-5 beers max and spaced out from each other.

Yeah alcohol makes stuff worse for you IMO. I tried getting super drunk by myself a few times and it was not fun. Now I only have like 4-5 beers max and spaced out from each other.
I love drinking, which is the problem. It’s safer to go nuts with grass

Yeah weed is the best cope tbh. The only thing is its more expensive than liquor and less accessible. :feelswhat:

I love drinking, which is the problem. It’s safer to go nuts with grass
I mean I like to have a few beers or even sometimes wine paired with snacks, weed, and a movie or tv show is nice but I don't actually drink to get drunk. I have gotten a bit buzzed or tipsy sometimes to help enhance the high.

Yea one of the only times I’m grateful to be a Canadian citizen. I think some states allow weed too.
Dude milk tf outta the fact you got legal weed. I am not saying you need to become like me and smoke everyday but def give it a try. Get some good snacks and set yourself up with good movies, tv shows, music, video games etc and chief tf up with that legal stuff.

Dude milk tf outta the fact you got legal weed. I am not saying you need to become like me and smoke everyday but def give it a try. Get some good snacks and set yourself up with good movies, tv shows, music, video games etc and chief tf up with that legal stuff.
Yea probably I will when I’m 18 in 2 years. Aren’t the hallucinations scary though?

Yea probably I will when I’m 18 in 2 years. Aren’t the hallucinations scary though?
Thats only if you consume WAYYYYYY too much of it. Do a small amount your first time and you'll be ok.

@MACHETE Thoughts? :feelshehe:

I suppose a cope is a cope, helping to escape from the brutal reality of subhumanity... :smonk:

Started doing coke and psychedelics now it's not the same

Weed Is such a good cope IMO.

It makes video games 100x better, it makes music much more enjoyable, food tastes so much better, and watching movies/tv shows or even YouTube is way more interesting.

My personal favorite things to do when I am baked are play video games, listen to music, and also just daydream which I use as inspiration for making up fantasy worlds which I later will write down or draw. Sometimes I also like to crack open a few beers or pour a glass of wine when I'm smoking and watching a movie. A few times I have even used alc to enhance my high.

Plus it also just gives me this great feeling of comfort and euphoria when I do it, especially early on it was such a booster for me. This has faded now sadly.

Which brings me to perhaps the only major and biggest downside of weed. It is easy to get hooked on.

I am not saying that if you do it you're going to instantly get addicted or that you will later move on to harder drugs and whatnot, but it is pretty easy to get hooked on.

Currently I smoke everyday and have been doing so for about the past 2-3 months or so. It felt good at first and still does to an extent, but it is not as enjoyable as it once was. I do plan on at some point cutting down on it by a lot. I will go 3-4 days without smoking, then I will smoke and after try going a week or so and try and keep cutting it down to where I do it once or twice a week at most.
Weed + video games = Ill cope

Hell yeah bro smoke it up

weed made me feel different but not better. Nothing was more enjoyable and I didn't feel euphoric

One of my favorite copes.

I agree with you completely, weed is a genuinely good cope and only had minor downsides compared to other substances. Even if you're doing other drugs weed only enhances the experience. Probably the best drug to combine with weed is LSD.
The feeling when I took LSD for the first time was like I had smoked the fattest blunt in existence when the effects first started. Then after I while I was seeing tracers and then later, patterns on the floor and walls. When the high started to wear off slightly (the effects last 12 hrs or so) I ripped the bong a few times and the hallucinations started to come back more vividly.
I can't get LSD any longer but if you can get you're hands of some you should try it, preferably paired with some good weed.

I used to love toking and taking /Nightdrives/ around the city at 2AM.

I had to quit because I'm trying to moneymaxx. Unfortunately it takes forever to get out of your system if you're a semi-regular smoker, and I'm not willing to fraud it with synthetic or a non-smokers piss.

I guess so. It's been a LONG time since I was a regular smoker though. But governments across the world should at least make it legal ffs.

tired of all these weed threads

I can’t get high for some reason even off edibles my body doesn’t accept it or something
Huh, thats odd, I mean sure tolerance does build up but even stoners like myself still get kicks from it.

you are genetically immune to marijuana
Yikes, at least I'm not that genetically fucked. If anything, I would say I have a sensitivity to Marijuana which kinda makes it better.

Surprised no one here has mentioned weed cartridges/disposables. Concentrated THC, leaves no smell and easier to hide if thats an issue.

It really does make all your copes better. And I don't use it every day; I allow myself some breaks from it, so I can keep my tolerance relatively low. But I love nothing more than getting high and playing some vidya, followed up by watching some youtube when I get too high to know what I'm doing anymore. :smonk: