Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weed/"druggie"cels- How Do You Resist Munchie Urges?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Anytime I get high, I always get awful munchies & end up devouring tons of junk

For example, I ate like three bigs of chips last night jfl: If I wasn't a gymcel & didn't eat a good diet outside of this, I'd be skinny-fat as fuck already.

An idea I have, is using some gum since it might satisfy the urges for something "sweet"

Any ideas?

@SubhumanGamer
@Friezacel
@opioidcel
@SuperKanga

i just goon man, thats it, and mew a lot and edge

druggies can die on the street for all i care

druggies can die on the street for all i care
I was using it in a metaphorical sense here

No drugcel is actually a "druggie" here, since we all work & somehow are able to cook food & survive

For example, I ate like three bigs of chips last night jfl: If I wasn't a gymcel & didn't eat a good diet outside of this, I'd be skinny-fat as fuck already.

An idea I have, is using some gum since it might satisfy the urges for something "sweet"

Any ideas?

@SubhumanGamer
@Friezacel
@opioidcel
@SuperKanga
3 bags of chips wtf, thats too much even for me. Whats your BMI ?

3 bags of chips wtf, thats too much even for me. Whats your BMI ?
It was the small ones ofc, not a family-sized one jfl

Idk my bmi, but I'm a skinnycel & always have been

Any ideas how I can prevent this:
3 bags of chips wtf, thats too much even for me.
Again?

It's hard man

Don't go smoke if u don't want the munchies
Yeah it is hard, I just wish I could control it instead of devouring a fuck ton of stuff

It makes me feel like a slob with an eating disorder, which is not the case since aside from this I eat pretty healthy usually

I also feel like shit the next day

Do you think the idea I had on using some sweet-flavored gum might work?

Based for getting high to cope with Inkwelldom

For your OG question, I have no idea

Also sometimes when I read your posts It feels like I'm reading my own threads in an alternative universe or something

Deja Vu: Incel Forum Edition

Any ideas?

@SubhumanGamer
@Friezacel
@opioidcel
@SuperKanga
Back when I was dieting I would just add lemon or orange to my water to satisfy having something sweet. Pickles are also good because they have little to no calories.

Any ideas?

@SubhumanGamer
@Friezacel
@opioidcel
@SuperKanga
Idk I am craving hot chips

Hard candy (preferably sour).

It takes your mind off of the cravings and slowly gives you flavor over time. Sour/spicy helps to negate cravings more than just sweet as it leaves your mouth with a tang and tingle

View attachment 1273486View attachment 1273487
Hard candy (preferably sour).

It takes your mind off of the cravings and slowly gives you flavor over time. Sour/spicy helps to negate cravings more than just sweet as it leaves your mouth with a tang and tingle
Thanks. :feelscomfy:
Back when I was dieting I would just add lemon or orange to my water to satisfy having something sweet. Pickles are also good because they have little to no calories.
Ye makes sense, since it's something sweat

I have apples I could also eat

I think maybe chewing some of the sweet gum I have might work

Vanilla Bean premium ice cream w/ Vermont maple syrup topping, yum.

remind yourself that you are not hungry just high it works for me