Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weed and heart

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Today I got the goddamn heart pain again.
Why does it hurt my goddamn chest and heart every time I smoke a bit more?

If you just improved your personality a little and stopped being so toxic you wouldn’t have heart pain, inkwell.
:soy:

Drugs are bad mkay, stop doing drugs. Alright, I'm glad you stopped. Now drink some more vodka blet

Seriously man you might wanna get one of those vaping setups, i dont know what the hell they’re called, but the ones that have THC in them. Smoking will destroy your lungs, no surprise when you inhale sharp wooden ash particles that you might have some pain.

Seriously man you might wanna get one of those vaping setups, i dont know what the hell they’re called, but the ones that have THC in them. Smoking will destroy your lungs, no surprise when you inhale sharp wooden ash particles that you might have some pain.
Vaping and edibles are the way to go boyo

fuckcombustion.com

You think it's the smoke?
Maybe I should smoke more slowly

You think it's the smoke?
Maybe I should smoke more slowly
Definitely, smoke is the reason people get lung cancer, not nicotine or thc. All of those ash particles destroy the tiny hairs in your lungs that are supposed to absorb debris and protect your lungs, and then your lungs have no protection against the sharp ash and they get cut up and irritated and damaged beyond repair. Your lungs have no nerve endings, so the pain you feel is not in the lungs, but chest pains could be related to lung damage and poor blood circulation. No matter what, vaping is definitely healthier.

Then stop smoking.

I collapsed and there up both times.i smoked weed

Might need to do some running ngl

I don't know...

Maybe it's because you're a sedentary drunk that don't do anything, but post on .co all day

I wonder why placing chemicals that specifically damage the cells in your lungs hurts your chest

Same problem sometimes but i need weed to cope lol

and you are getting chest pains? how much? is it decent quality?
Enough to be uncomfortable. And weed quality is fine, I've gotten this from several strains

Weed >>>>> booze

Anytime you get heart pain-
No... Anytime you get sick, anytime you get a stomach ache, anytime you get allergies, anytime you get a head ache, anytime you hurt yourself on accident, anytime you sneeze, it's because you have a toxic personality and you WOULD be in perfect health if you weren't such a disgusting INKWELL!!!

Weed sometimes produces tachycardia