Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made a small cut on my chest just now

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
Fuck I feel like utter shit from being on this fucking forum today, I felt suicidal af and just left a minor cut on my chest with my razor and it eased the pain away.

If you were Tyrone, the blade would've broken instead.

I have scars over both of my arms from 15 years ago. I'm 32 now. Love wearing long sleeve in 100 degree weather

I have scars over both of my arms from 15 years ago. I'm 32 now. Love wearing long sleeve in 100 degree weather
You must have adapted to that long sleeves in hot weather pretty well at this point

I dont scar my arms as I do my thighs instead

You must have adapted to that long sleeves in hot weather pretty well at this point

I dont scar my arms as I do my thighs instead
Yeah honestly I don't mind the heat so much. It's more that I'm sure I look like a weirdo swathed in clothing in the summer. Whatever I guess soon I will be dead

How does cutting yourself make you feel better?

Genuine question

How does cutting yourself make you feel better?

Genuine question
My mom even had a talk with me about it before and nearly sent me to therapy and thank fuck I didnt go because I would have been locked in a psych ward and lost my gun rights.

My mom even had a talk with me about it before and nearly sent me to therapy and thank fuck I didnt go because I would have been locked in a psych ward and lost my gun rights.
How does it make you feel better though?

foid trait: SH

foid trait: SH

Agreed, it’s something all teen girls do. Or “I took an extra advil I think I’m gonna die” meanwhile they are on there 7th OD

I get where OP is coming from tho, there are better ways to go about it tho

Nah dude, don’t self harm. Find some good copes to ease the pain. If you really wanna torture yourself to distract from the mental pain, do some squats to failure in the gym. Then immediately afterwards pick a lighter weight and do that to failure. It will be so painful you won’t think about anything else at the time

Nah dude, don’t self harm. Find some good copes to ease the pain. If you really wanna torture yourself to distract from the mental pain, do some squats to failure in the gym. Then immediately afterwards pick a lighter weight and do that to failure. It will be so painful you won’t think about anything else at the time
I do this so I can build the low inhibidence to finally rope plus it feels good.

Last edited:
I do this so I can build the low inhibidence to finally rope
Brutal. I know me personally, I do have the guts to rope if I decide to. I don’t need to build up anything to do it. In the past it took everything in me not to do it when I was in agony from physical health issues on top of inceldom and no friends.