Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weebcels how accurate is this pic about anime pfp?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
F llH0iWkAAi7nH

I know Sailor Moon is very associated with SJWs and trannies. I also get the coomer and the grooming victim ones but didn't know the rest. Also do blackcels really love Naruto that much? I thought they preferred Dragon Ball kek

Also do blackcels really love Naruto that much? I thought they preferred Dragon Ball kek
I think Naruto here is meant to represent battle shonen anime in general.

Last edited:
Also do blackcels really love Naruto that much? I thought they preferred Dragon Ball kek
black cels love naruto primarily, Dragon Ball is for spic cels mostly

Last edited:
black cels love naruto primarily Dragon Ball is for spic cels mostly
Ngl Latinocels can get very annoying and fanboyish with the "DBZ is my childhood!!!!" nostalgia :feelskek:

>The person-of-color
>Naruto pfp

Kek

All of them are gay

Ngl Latinocels can get very annoying and fanboyish with the "DBZ is my childhood!!!!" nostalgia :feelskek:
I constantly see you making posts dunking on latinos kek, does it come from a sense of superiority of being a full blooded spaniard?
like whites looking down on mutts?

I constantly see you making posts dunking on latinos kek, does it come from a sense of superiority of being a full blooded spaniard?
like whites looking down on mutts?
I like Latinocels but online they can be annoying that's all. Prefer much more Latino immigration than Northern African for example kek

Yeah it’s quite accurate.

Naruto pfps are white for sure, the only good anime pfps ive ever encountered outside of this forum were naruto ones

I am literally bottom right

Very accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back