Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Weebcels gtfih]Mangarock app is stopping next month

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★

:feels:I only read manga on my mobile and it's been the best app for it so far. They are coming up with a new app btw, really hoping it will be affordable (I pay to remove ads)

there are many other sites to read manga

just use mangapark on browser theory

Fuck that’s annoying. Favorite app to read manga on my iPad, oh well I suppose there are other apps that should do the trick. I hope the next iteration is as good as the original.

Fuck that’s annoying. Favorite app to read manga on my iPad, oh well I suppose there are other apps that should do the trick. I hope the next iteration is as good as the original.
I paid the one time fee of 5 dollars( after using free version for few months) n it's the best app so far:feels:

Someone said they may be coming up with a monthly subscription thing:feels:

I paid the one time fee of 5 dollars( after using free version for few months) n it's the best app so far:feels:

Someone said they may be coming up with a monthly subscription thing:feels:
Oh fuck no:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Way to fucking ruin it.

One more thing, they have pretty artwork too in the app. I kno plenty of other sources have this as well but jus let me say it

Got a tablet/ ipad?
No:feels:. I know it doesn't matter for me anymore as an incel but I can't see myself using a tablet to read manga in public:feels:
sad shit man
:feels: u use it as well?

No:feels:. I know it doesn't matter for me anymore as an incel but I can't see myself using a tablet to read manga in public:feels:
Just do it man. If I can read doujins in public, I’m sure you can read perfectly normal manga in public as well. Normies will think worse of you regardless of what you do anyway.

Just do it man. If I can read doujins in public, I’m sure you can read perfectly normal manga in public as well. Normies will think worse of you regardless of what you do anyway.
I do read normal manga in public. It jus feels funny holding an 8 inch screen
once or twice

i dont like the feel of digital books tbh
I didn't like it too at first but I can't afford paper copies for so many book plus lack of convenience :feels:

download from deep web

Hope the new app will be good