Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Weeb Avi Halo Theory

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Since i deleted my Weeb anime girl avi and got a more realistic one ,
i swear i get only 1/4 of the alerts as before .
Even though my replies and Threads are exactly the same autistic , low effort brainlet rambling .

Anime girl Avi is real
and thats why 75% of this Forum is abusing its power .

To anyone who never had an anime girl avi .
Try it !
You will realize that you cant escape lookism ,
not even on an Incel board .

6743 1

caring about alerts

anime is gay

stop coping its just post count, a lot of the top posters have anime avi*. Not talking about some 7k shit. like 10k+ if you want ur cock sucked on here 24/7

>16k postmaxxer with legions of greycels following him
>he thinks its his avi
cope
Didn't read, just gave you an alert for saying you didn't get one

stop coping its just post count, a lot of the top posters have anime avi*. Not talking about some 7k shit. like 10k+ if you want ur cock sucked on here 24/7

>16k postmaxxer with legions of greycels following him
>he thinks its his avi
cope
The the point of this post isnt me crying that i get less alerts .
Its just me realizing and sharing the fact that humans are instinctively visual creatures and feel the need to associate a face to a person/what is said .
And the more attractive that face is ,
the more this person will get rewarded for
what hes saying .
And since we cant use 3d foids here ,
2d foids is the most attractive thing .
Just an observation i made .
We cant escape our instinctive lookism
even if we are Incels on an Internet forum .
We will always give the most attention to the person with the most beautiful face / avi .
Halo effect . water is wet .

Its just me realizing and sharing the fact that humans are instinctively visual creatures and feel the need to associate a face to a person/what is said .
what hes saying .
Just an observation i made .
We will always give the most attention to the person with the most beautiful face / avi .
This is why I avoid sites that give that shit a priority like cuckitt and its other sister sites. This site is cucked too because of post halo etc
Didn't read, just gave you an alert for saying you didn't get one
I know you didn't read cos you can barley read english you fucking spick

Halo? Who knows if those types of AVI gives halo? atleast for me, the AVIs that i use in every place are always connected to something about me, have a meaning or a sense, is not a random AVI: If gives Halo or not, this should not be something important when using a AVI, and if the AVI is cute, it has a link between me and the reason that made decide to put that AVI as a "face" to give me a orientation to be recognized (there has a cuteness not only in the AVI itself); it tells something about the original persona behind the user, or just a piece of affection and likeability with distance in mind... Basically.

Its just me realizing and sharing the fact that humans are instinctively visual crestures and feel the need to associate a face to a person/what is said .
what hes saying .
Just an obersvation i made .
Did you ever consider the idea of profile picture familiarity?

It's like an online Clark Kent vs Superman disguise, nobody can tell who you are the second you change your profile picture because they never read your username.

Look at Knajjd's old pfp
401de381a5e4d0efdf4c01c683e5c6276ffa7755 128

Now look at @knajjd's now(don't want to bother downloading)

People from 2018 would recognize the former to be Knajjd more often than his current picture.

Give it some time, and establish your profile picture's identity pewpew.

Halo? Who knows if those types of AVI gives halo? atleast for me, the AVIs that i use in every place are always connected to something about me, have a meaning or a sense, is not a random AVI: If gives Halo or not, this should not be something important when using a AVI, and if the AVI is cute, it has a link between me and the reason that made decide to put that AVI as a "face" to give me a orientation to be recognized (there has a cuteness not only in the AVI itself); it tells something about the original persona behind the user, or just a piece of affection and likeability with distance in mind... Basically.
yeah brah u mirin

ngl some avatars I skip over regardless of content. Like the 2 spider ones.

My nigga @FinnCel is recognizable, it's because he established his profile picture in the community pewpew.

Did you ever consider the idea of profile picture familiarity?

It's like an online Clark Kent vs Superman disguise, nobody can tell who you are the second you change your profile picture because they never read your username.

Look at Knajjd's old pfp
View attachment 211112
Now look at @knajjd's now(don't want to bother downloading)

People from 2018 would recognize the former to be Knajjd more often than his current picture.

Give it some time, and establish your profile picture's identity pewpew.
right
thats also a factor to consider ngl
you kinda built a persona which people associate
with your avi
but Anime Girl Halo is still real ngl

Anyway im going to keep this avi
cause it fits my Personality more
Im not some fucking happy anime girl
im a depressed , mentally deranged wageslave

My nigga @FinnCel is recognizable, it's because he established his profile picture in the community pewpew.
yes you are right
but if he had an anime girl avi ,
he would be received even more positively

I see your point, so please change your avatar back.

right
thats also a factor to consider ngl
you kinda built a persona which people associate
with your avi
but Anime Girl Halo is still real ngl

Anyway im going to keep this avi
cause it fits my Personality more
Im not some fucking happy anime girl
im a depressed , mentally deranged wageslave

yes you are right
but if he had an anime girl avi ,
he would be received even more positively
Yeah, anime girl halo does exist to an extent. It was drastically easier to establish myself with a cute anime girl than it was for my old profile picture (I'm not sure if that was because of the pewpews but that may have changed it).

I don't believe that just any anime girl pfp is automatically going to make you iconic though. Your profile picture has to be interesting and appealing to those who see it, I made an entire paragraph regarding how people view my avi (or at least how I believe they do), and how it affects their minds. If you have a generic ass waifu as your pfp and post nothing interesting, then it's not going to be remembered as much as others. Take @LastGerman for example, everyone knows who he is, that's because he's the icon for the driver's liscensepill.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is that in order to get recognized you need to stand out pewpew.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart

Thanks, buddy boyo!
I genuinely personalitymaxxed
full

that's an interesting theory

Avi halo is true ngl. For example,

@Anonymous MG
Has a cute asf loli. That combined with the avi gets my Gorilla brains attention

20200228 135205

I will never try it

I’m doing it, I’m doing it!:D

Foid avis have foid halo.

I like my avi too much to change it

1. If you think you can change your avatar, you're wrong. I like yours now btw.
2. If you are here for the answers and alerts and that gay shit, you should fill your profile with lolis and post retarded shit with no content.
3. If you want interesting interactions, use an avatar you like, answer with your full opinion to a few and really interesting posts and never create a new post out of boredom . 99% of the attention is gone btw. Most people don't read anything if it's beyond 2 lines of text.

I guess all I'm saying is be yourself. Lmao. Kill me pls.