Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Weeb Avi Halo Theory

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
Did you ever consider the idea of profile picture familiarity?

It's like an online Clark Kent vs Superman disguise, nobody can tell who you are the second you change your profile picture because they never read your username.

Look at Knajjd's old pfp
View attachment 211112
Now look at @knajjd's now(don't want to bother downloading)

People from 2018 would recognize the former to be Knajjd more often than his current picture.

Give it some time, and establish your profile picture's identity pewpew.
I never got the chance to download that one. It was too late by the time I learned how. Thank you.

I discovered the anime halo long ago probably on discord. Yes you are right this is why you should return.

I would get twice the amount of notifications if I had qt loli avi

1. If you think you can change your avatar, you're wrong. I like yours now btw.
2. If you are here for the answers and alerts and that gay shit, you should fill your profile with lolis and post retarded shit with no content.
3. If you want interesting interactions, use an avatar you like, answer with your full opinion to a few and really interesting posts and never create a new post out of boredom . 99% of the attention is gone btw. Most people don't read anything if it's beyond 2 lines of text.

I guess all I'm saying is be yourself. Lmao. Kill me pls.
i know what you mean .
Its a good mindset .

Weebs are perturbing, ngl.

Change that to law

its a legit theory

Same here ever since I changed my Genesis avi to this one my alerts doubled
even this forum is cucked

c6ywmPUh.jpg

I don’t get a lot of alerts either so maybe the halo is only for lolis or of sexualized GIFs.